34

NO ONE'S POV

Two days later, Shia already started her work as the new president of JYPE. She was supposedly start to work two days before but since Park Jinyoung wanted her first to familiarize the whole company's situations, she ended up working today.

Shia knew about managing but for her, this kind of company is way too far from managing in her own company. But her godfather entrusted her so much for this so she wholeheartedly accepted it even though it's against her well.

JYP told her if she has a problem with other stuffs like that, she can ask the other executives in the building for help.

"Good morning PD-nim." Everyone greeted her as she entered the entrance of the building.

She only wears ripped denim jeans paired with black polo longsleeves that rolled up to her elbow and a birkenstock slippers yet her strong persona is intimidating to look at.

She never smiled nor greeted back at the people she passed by.

As she reached her office which JYP's office, she then went inside and never gave a single glance at her two secretaries who bowed at her.

"Ohhh!" The only word came out from her mouth as she saw someone inside sitting on the couch.

"Good morning PD-nim." She bowed at Shia while the latter was still standing near the door.

"Good morning Chaeng. Please cut the formality, cub." Shia smiled at her and went to her desk and put her things down there and walked back to Chaeyoung's direction.

"So, what's up?" She asked as she sat down beside Chaeyoung.

"I-i'm good, oppa. How about you?" Chaeyoung asked while fidgeting her hands on her lap because of nervousness.

She knows that Shia changed into a cold person and had no idea what's on Shia's mind at the moment.

"Come here." Shia pulled her and gave her a tight hug while Chaeyoung broke down as she felt her Shia oppa's warm hug. Her nervousness towards the older immediately replaced with happiness.

"I missed you so much, Shia oppa." Chaeyoung sobbed even more in Shia's arms while the latter gently patted her back.

"I missed you too, cub." Shia smiled as she contunued to rubbed her hand to the Chaeyoung's back.

"You're such a baby." Shia jokingly said at her.

"I've been trying to reach you out since the day you left. I asked PD-nim your address in Switzerland but he didn't give me. He only said that you went to USA after you left here. Even Tzuyu looked for you when she went to Bern with her family. But she didn't have the chance to see you there because she didn't know where she will find you. We tried to call you many times but you're out of reach already." Chaeyoung explained.

Shia felt guilty all of a sudden as she realized how she affected the two maknaes when she left.

Yes, she cut off all of her connections from the girls after she left SK.

She hid herself from the limelight in the business world for years.

She even paid all the business magazines who tried to interview her.

She isolated herself from everyone for years.

"And then you suddenly showed yourself here without a single notice. But you know how happy i am when i saw you again, oppa? So much! Then PD-nim told us that you've already changed and we noticed it too. You turned into a cold and emotionless person." She said.

Shia was caught off guard at Chaeyoung's statement. She didn't realize that she turned into a cold person now.

"I tried to talk to you after the conference meeting but Jihyo stopped me. She told me not to interfere your life anymore because you're not the Shia that we know 3 years ago." Chaeyoung said and looked at Shia who was also staring at her.