Chapter 19

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ᴛᴜʀᴋs & ᴄᴀɪᴄᴏs ɪsʟᴀɴᴅs

╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You buggin' my g." Pop said while shaking his head and rubbing his hand over his face.

Kayla looked at me and put her head down.

"Is somebody going to fucking talk?" I asked while looking at the both of them.

"Your man here-" Kayla started.

"Was playing, I was telling her how you call me Poppa and that's a family nickname and shit so she got to saying it." Pop said.

"You think I'm dumb clearly, what the hell is going on?" I asked while looking between the both of them.

Nobody said anything.

"Kayla since we're on MY graduation trip I'm not going to bug up. I really want to because I knew you had something for Pop but I know for a fact he wouldn't try shit with you," I chuckled, "so for the sake of this trip, my happiness and Dread's I just want us to drop it."

"That's it?" Pop asked while he widened his eyes.

"You said be the bigger person sometimes right? Well here it is" I replied.

I grabbed my phone and was about to head upstairs until I heard Kayla.

"If you think dating him is going to work your crazy. My girl Tyra had the dick I just want to see what the h-"

My body reacted before my mind could and I felt my fist fly across her face.

"Bitch I said I was being the bigger person! This is why I don't because people always feel like they won." I shook my head while looking at my fist.

She had a hard ass face or something. My hand was killing me.

I watched Kayla as she held her face with a shocked expression.

"Don't ever play with me." I said while looking at her before walking off.

I heard Pop not too far behind me as we made our way to the room.

He shut the door behind us, "Damn mamas that's what I-"

"Next time I tell you about a bitch you need to listen to me! A woman always knows Bashar it didn't even have to get that bad had you listened to me instead of down playing how I felt about the situation." I said cutting him off.