Feels like heaven!

Dhruvv Arora
I entered our room and was thinking of ways to start the conversation with her.
Because definitely she is not going to talk very normally to me.

Think! Dhruvv think!

Just then she entered the room and directly went to change.

Come on you can do it!

What the hell is wrong with me?
Why am i nervous to talk to her?
It is she who lied to me!

She came and sat on the other side of the bed and was scrolling through her phone and then said
"Tomorrow you have to go for shopping with Sachin."

"Me? Why?" I asked.
She just raised her brows and asked
"Because you are his friend? And also you have to shop for yourself too!" She said.

Why is she behaving so normally?

"Umm.. okay. I wanted to talk to you about something." I said.

"If it is about the Vijay matter then I am not interested in talking. You've already gave me my deadline and I am sticking to it. You won't have to see my face even a day more after her wedding." She said and switched off her side of lamp and slept.

I knew it! This was coming ofcourse!
Why would she talk to me?
She was crying and pleading for me to listen to her that night.
But what did I do?
Walked out!

                                  *

I was descending from the stairs when I heard Priya yelling
" What the hell is going on over here? And what did I specifically tell you about the flowers?" 
She is looking so hot right now!
Both hands on her waist and glaring at someone.
I just shook my head and went towards her
"Why are you  this annoyed?" I asked her.

" Because no one is doing their jobs properly. And having a leisure time. In just a week the functions will start and the caterers do not have the list finalized, their dresses are to be finalized—
I interrupted her by pulling her by her wrist towards me.
Her hands were on my chest and mine on her waist.
"Calm down. Everything will go just fine." I said smiling.
But she was standing there wide eyed.

"Leave me!" She said raising her voice.
"Huh?" I said
She just pushed me and got away from me.

"Everything doesn't go according to your plans Mr.Arora. Bipolar jerk! One day you want me to leave you and other day you want get all close to me." She said and stomped away.

I remembered the night I shouted on her
Do not touch me!

She is right.

I am a bipolar jerk!

We were headed for shopping when I got to know that Priya and Sarah were also joining us because even Sarah's dresses weren't finalized.

We got down to a botique. She is Sarah's friend. We headed towards the men's section and Priya and Sarah towards the women section.

Surprisingly the ladies were done before us because Sachin and Sahil were taking too much time to choose which one.

I just walked out trying a suit which had a bow tie. I was standing before a mirror and was trying hard to tie it.
I turned towards Priya who was looking at me all the time and then averted her eyes away.
"Help me." I said
"Nope." She said with a sweet smile.

This girl is soo infuriating!

Just then a sales girl saw me struggling with it and came towards me and offered her help.
I looked at Priya and saw her boring holes on the poor girls back.
She gave me a challenging look as to accept her offer.