Tsukishima Kei - Like Glue

AU: Regular

AU: Regular

Requested

Tags/Warnings: GN! Reader, No real plot just fluff, Nothing else really

Word count: 1.4K

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

"Eh! Yuu! Who's this lamp post?"

Tsukishima, from the moment he heard your brash voice cut through the idle chatter of the school hallway, recognized the uncomfortable chill that ran down his forehead. With an arm wrapped around your friend's shoulder, you cocked an eyebrow his way in an unspoken challenge. Nishinoya, quick on his feet, was quick to notice your expression turn sour at the sight of the tall blond.

"(Y/N)! No! This is Tsukishima. A new first-year on the team," the shorter of the two athletes had said.

"Oh?" Brows hiking upward, you released your arm from around Nishinoya's shoulder and made an exaggerated sliding step in front of Tsukishima. "Why didn't you say so?" Dominant arm pulled back, you sent a well-practiced fist into the blond's sternum.

Tsukishima lurched, lungs collapsing under your fist as he gasped for air. He bent over, eyes shut, as a string of wheezing curses escaped him.

You laughed happily at his weakened form before bringing your arms up to wrap around his back, rubbing it gently and guiding his head to rest on your shoulder. "Nice to meet you, Tsukki."

Tsukishima glared at the short boy behind you.

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

Noya and Tanaka leaned against each other's backs, slowly sliding toward the floor as they whined loudly. The rest of the team looked on, not bothering to interrupt their small tantrum.

"What's got them acting up?" Yamaguchi asked his short-brown-haired captain.

Daichi sighed, slowly taking the volleyball Yamaguchi held into his hands. "(L/N)'s working on an essay today, can't visit practice."

Tsukishima scoffed before watching Daichi throw the ball towards the duo's heads, which only made him snicker. "(L/N), working? You must be joking. All they do is terrorize our practices."

Daichi let a rumbling chuckle roll through his chest as he watched the two hooligans run around like chickens with their heads cut off. "(L/N) is in class 5, and doesn't usually need homework, which allows them to goof off. Though I'll admit, that probably doesn't help those two," he said nodding to the two chaotic second years.

"How did they become friends anyway?" Tsukishima continued to inquire, following his friend and captain as they picked straw balls up.

"Well other than their matching personalities, (L/N) just has a way of sticking to people and not letting go."