77°

I don show oo🤭❤️

Okay, who's ready to see our Hassana again??? Tbh, I missed that girl. Oh well😢

Umm... I don't actually have strength oo. For A/N, I'm tired asf soooooooooo.... Enjoy this chapter ❤️❤️❤️

Song for the chapter is 'Dusk Till Dawn' by Zayn Malik and Sia ❤️❤️

~GIWA~

"Hassana was found in a hotel room, lying unconscious in a pool of her own vomit. She had refused to respond since then and they just rushed her to the emergency ward in the Town Hospital. That's exactly were we're going now, Giwa."

I felt my heart drop painfully. Very painfully. Yet afterwards, it felt numb. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. The shock wouldn't let me.

Mum started driving, not even giving me a chance to say anything. The road was clear and void of traffic, dark as it was night time, and the only source of light we had were the headlights from Mum's car.

We all stared silently into the lonely roads as Mum drove, eyes fixed on the road, unmoving. We were in silence in the car, completely utter silence, the only thing that could be heard was the sound of the engine of the car. Neither of us said a word.

Hassana..?

My.. Hassana?

In a pool of vomit..?

Unconscious..?

Not responding..?

Emergency ward..?

It seemed unreal. It felt like I was in a bad dream. Is it Hassana Alfa we're talking about? As in, my friend, Hassana?? I just cannot understand this.

I was scared. More scared than I have ever been about anything in my entire life. I couldn't even breathe properly. My lungs felt choked up. Blocked. I couldn't think straight. I couldn't think at all.

What if.. What if Hassana doesn't respond?

What if she never wakes up?

Chills ran through my body, shuddering at the possibility. I began to rebuke it. I had never been a prayer warrior, but I found myself, uttering silent prayers to God, begging him to spare Hassana. Pleading with him not to allow her to die.

I muttered my prayer out loud, putting my all into it, holding my body, trying to control the tears that were suddenly pouring out as I prayed. With every fiber of my being.

"Lord, please. Please, let Hassana live. Let Hassana live." I kept saying, praying intently.

I heard Nini in the back seat, doing the same thing, praying too with me. Mum too, did the same thing. She was praying too, for Hassana, even while on the staring. She was praying with us too.

We were at this for about a minute or two, pouring out our hearts to God. Suddenly, mum's phone started ringing. I picked up the phone from where it lay by her seat to see the caller ID - a strange number, but Mum immediately snatched it from my hand and was quick to pick up the call.