School.

Hey guys! So I actually never really said (at least I don't think 😂) how she was allowed to be home schooled and practicing magic outside of school under age. So I'll explain here.

Also just a reminder that not everything will go accordingly to the books nor movies.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Hey mom?"

"Yes?"

"I would like to go to school please."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
School.

It was the morning of September 1st, and today was the day Elizabeth would be going to school for the first time.

She asked Hermione to help her pack a suitable outfit and came out with a skirt, sweater, and some boots and just below her knee black socks.

(A/N you can change the outfit if you'd like, I was going for a soft look sorta)

Her brothers and Harry and Hermione went to Diagon Alley a few days before to get their supplies, She had already gotten her wand when she turned 11 by Ollivander after Molly explained to him the situation priorly

Her brothers and Harry and Hermione went to Diagon Alley a few days before to get their supplies, She had already gotten her wand when she turned 11 by Ollivander after Molly explained to him the situation priorly. He allowed her to come in after hours by floo powder and she found her wand. It is a Elm Wood, 11 inches long, and a dragon heartstring core. She has been using at home since she was 11 and Arthur and Dumbledore explained how she was being home schooled. They took off the trace so that she would be able to do magic freely after much debate. Since she had been practically learning her elemental powers by herself she was able to learn fairly quickly.

Anyways her trunk was packed from last night and her wand sat in her sock, which may of looked a little peculiar. Arthur and Molly took them all to the platform in the morning and saw them all off, not before issuing one last warning for them to look out for Elizabeth and individual hugs, which Elizabeth gladly accepted. They all got on the train and Elizabeth sat with the trio but, Ginny, Fred, and George were in their separate compartments nearby.

Elizabeth sat nervously, wringing her hands in an attempt to calm her nerves that seemed to be out of control.

She was sitting next to Harry with ron in front of her and Hermione next to him. Harry reaches over and sat a hand on top of her own.