HNA 48

"Shi?!"

Ren, Saikawa and Yumi said in sync with a hint of surprised.

(Y/N) look at them before nodding slowly "Yes the assassin Shi" (Y/N) said somewhat anxious

On the other hand Kazuma is looking at (Y/N) with eyes widened and can't believe...why?

"Woah, i can't believe i met a Shi!" Saikawa said with a hint of amusement while looking at (Y/N)

(Y/N) can't believe to their reaction, they aren't scared of her instead they were amazed.

"Y-you guys must be insane? I'm a killer...yet your talking to me?" (Y/N) said made Ren eyes winded

He stood up and approached (Y/N) "Why would be scare to you, your not even hurting us?" Ren said smiling.

(Y/N) shocked by his response 'What... Is this?' (Y/N) thought while looking at Ren.

"And with that cute face, we're definitely not going to be scared."

Saikawa laughed and hit his shoulder "don't hint a kid, you moron" he said made Ren look at him with a sharp eyes

"I'm not, idiot!" Ren said angrily made Yumi laughed at the both of them "You're scaring (Y/N), shut it you two" she said and walk closer to (Y/N)

"Thanks for saving us earlier, (Y/N)-chan" Yumi said smiling made (Y/N) eyes winded.

(Y/N) quickly look away to her made Yumi tilt her head into confusion, "Why..." (Y/N) spoke up made all of them look at her

(Y/N) was looking down avoiding eye contact to them "Why are you guys being so nice to me?"

All of them look at each other confused, Kazuma step closer to (Y/N) and pat her shoulder.

"Look, i can see through your eyes that many things happens to your childhood, but doesn't mean you're alone." Kazuma said in monotone

The three of them nod agreeing, "Yeah we can be your friends" Yumi said looking at her

"I heard Shi's are already dead, but they had a daughter who's still missing until now and that was you, right? but that doesn't mean you're also like your parents" Ren said made (Y/N) lift up her head.

She look at the four of them, can't believe what she was hearing 'So....this is friends like?' she thought.

"So are you gonna join?" Saikawa said, (Y/N) hesitate to answer but slowly nod made all of them shocked.

"For real?" Yumi said with a hint of excitement, (Y/N) slowly smile and said "I'll join" (Y/N) said made all of them happy.

"Yoshi Yoshi, Tear will be your name" Saikawa said left them dumbfounded, he look at his friends nervous "Because some of the people know (Y/N) Shi, they'll be scared if they knew she was the Shi daughter missing"

Saikawa explained, Kazuma sighed and pat his shoulder "She dont-" (Y/N) interrupt him.

"Fine by me" she said, Ren scratch the back of his neck "But (Y/N) you don't need to hide your name"

(Y/N) shook her head "It's okay for me, since we are a heroes they shouldn't be scared to us right?"

(Y/N) said left them speechless "You're so matured, (Y/N)-chan" Saikawa said hugging her tightly.

"Oi, stop that!" Kazuma said. (Y/N) smile awkwardly as he was hugging her "But why Tear though?" she asked.

Saikawa broke the hug and place his finger on his chin "Tear...because you gonna tear up our opponents!" Saikawa said smiling

Ren and Yumi started laughing made Saikawa look at them with a sharp eyes while Kazuma is just staring at them

(Y/N) started giggling made the three of them look at her eyes winded, "Tear...I like it Saikawa-san" (Y/N) said

The goofy boy look at her smiling with his eyes sparkled "I knew it!"

                    A few days after

The five teenager who wanted to be a heroes started become closer to each other

Little did they know (Y/N) only join them because she want to have an experience to fighting.

She really doesn't like to be a hero, she just want to revenge to everyone but before she can do that she need an experience fighting.

Once All for one come back she'll leave the group, that is her planned. She even did not tell them about her having a four quirk

The only thing that they know is (Y/N) quirk can summoned a sword.

"(Y/N)! Saikawa! Ren! Come on, we have a meeting!" Yumi said.

The five of them are started living together in Kazuma's place.

(Y/N), Saikawa and Ren stopped practicing and walk towards to Yumi standing beside at Kazuma.

Yumi is like the assistant leader of the group, when Kazuma need to say something to the group she'll be the one who gathered them.

They sit together and Kazuma started the topic "We have a mission tomorrow" He said

Made all of them excited except at (Y/N) this will be the first time (Y/N) going to a mission with them.

Kazuma look at the all of them with a serious look made the three of his friends stop screaming.

"An old man told me he needs a help so i decided to listen to his request, he said that her daughter get kidnapped and wants us to get her back"

With that the atmosphere suddenly changed onto a serious one, (Y/N) is also surprised by the sudden change

She never thought that this group is not always fooling around. Kazuma started talking about their strategies going to do for their mission.

Which is really amazing, (Y/N) is just looking at Kazuma in amusement while he was talking about their mission.

Once the meeting is done they continued practicing for tomorrow.

While they were practicing an old man suddenly showed up made Kazuma stop and look at the group

"He is the old man i was talking about" Kazuma said and walk towards to his direction.

The four of them stopped and followed him, as Kazuma is talking at the old man Saikawa is looking at (Y/N) which is standing beside her.

Saikawa place his elbow to (Y/N)'s head but didn't even resist removing it, she just ignored it

"Are you nervous for tomorrow?" Saikawa said as watching Kazuma and the old man talking

(Y/N) look at her palm before answering "No...I'll kill them immediately so the mission won't took long"

Saikawa eyes widened hearing her response but can't help to chuckled "You're so heartless but i'm not complaining."

(Y/N) nod at him made Saikawa smile and remove his elbow to her head, "Tomorrow we need to move as a group so don't just kill our enemy with your own" he said made (Y/N) look at her.

"That's why we called a group for a reason" He added, (Y/N) blink a few times before slowing nod.

She didn't expecting Saikawa to say that because (Y/N) used to do anything on her own.

After the old man and Kazuma talking, the old man noticed the new face in their group which is (Y/N).

"I didn't know you already found you're last member?" the old man said made Kazuma turned to look at (Y/N).

(Y/N) eyes widened before slightly bowing at him "Oh yeah, we just recruited her last day"

(Y/N) lift up her face and look at the old man, the old man smiled at her "Nice to meet you-?"

"Tear, nice to meet you too"

The old man look back again at Kazuma smiling, "Let's do our best to save her daughter, Ojisan (old man)  is the first person who supported our group even though we are not good enough yet" Kazuma said

All of them nod and said "Hai!" in snyc.