potionscupboard

Sienna Bones.

It's been a couple of days since Sunday. Draco and I have spoken, as 'friends', a few times. He gives me this look when no one is looking, usually in public, it's like he's staring at me then runs his eyes as over my body. When he does it, it makes me feel weak and my thighs tighten.

"SIENNA! I said is tonight after detention good for you?" Pansy said waving her hand in front of my face to pull me out of my thoughts. I slap her hand away and she laughs, "The boys are coming to ours tonight, just casual, plus we can see if Du Pont can handle herself. She's starting to grow on me"

Leena giggles and puts her books aside to sit at the end of her bed like a child listening to a story, "Oh Pans, spill. What's she like, you've been spending the most time with her, you know, whilst we're in detention,"

I roll my eyes and sit forward doing the same as Leena so that we were both facing her bed.

"No really, she's not too bad, I mean she said she thinks we're all really sweet," Pansy puts her books aside and moves forwards to the end of her bed so we were looking at her, "One thing was weird, I didn't ask but it's just hit me. When we first actually met her in the commons, Lee you were passed out,"

Lee nodded and jestered her to carry on.

"Well, Sia, do you remember her saying she was from England?"

"Umm, yeah..."

"Well why does she have one of the richest French surnames?" Pansy raised her eyebrows and pressed her lips into a thin line. I think for a second.

"Oh, she did say to me that she's been living there for the past five years, maybe she stayed with a rich French family?" I say wonderingly.

"I wouldn't mind having a rich French sugar daddy, or mummy!"

"LEE!" I laugh throwing a pillow at her face, "That's just your Mummy issues talking," Pansy bursts with laughter and covers her mouth.

Leena jumped off her bed and threw herself onto me laughing and hitting me with a pillow.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Coming hold on!" Pansy shouts as Lee is pinning me down and still hitting me with a pillow.

I didn't see who was at the door as I was trying to throw Leena off me so I could hit her back. I grab her and flip her so that I was on top and we stare at each other for just a second, I miss this. I went back and hit her arm with the pillow and laughing.

"GUYS!" We stop and look up at the door to see Draco standing in the doorway, I quickly without realising it, jump off the bed and straighten out my skirt. "Um detention is in five minutes, don't be late,"

Then quickly left.

I sigh and dip my head, I really couldn't tell if he was mad or in a rush, but this week no one saw him after class or after detention. It's like he would disappear, then if anyone ever asked why he would come back so late he would snap at them.

"Shit, Sia let's go. Pans could you clean up the room a bit before everyone gets here? Thanks love!" Lee grabs my hand and kisses Pansy cheek, who wiped it and made a disgusted sound.

We leave the commons and head for the potions classroom.

~

Blaise and Theo were last, making Slughorn narrow his eyes at Theo.

"Right, hump day! Got two more nights left and hopefully, you will all learn to not turn up late on the first day of classes!" Slughorn walked around the altar of books and potions to look around the shelf filled with small funky looking bottles.