When did he become this romantic?

Priya Arora

I just entered the washroom and looked at myself in the mirror.
I was all red.

Damn you Arora!

Why did he even kiss me at the first place?
And I was all in my la la la land when he started asking about if i want to give it a chance or not.

I just washed my face and stepped out of the washroom to see Sarah sitting with an annoyed face on the bed and Sahil and Dhruvv laughing on her.

"Priya thank god you are to my rescue. They won't listen to me." Sarah said looking at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking at her.
"I told Sahil that I wanted the glitter kind of theme for the cocktail party. But they are saying that you won't change the theme in such a short time. Now they both are teasing me about it! She said with a sad face.

"Consider it done. Anyways the cocktail party is 3 days later. We still have time. I'll manage." I said smiling.
"Are you serious Priya? 3 days? You'll have to change the whole materials also you know right?" Sahil asked shocked.

"Yess.. i know! But if she wants it then who am i to refuse. It is not everyday that you get married and so she would get everything she wants!" I said and Sarah hugged me tight.

"How much I love you!" Sarah said.
Dhruvv came by my side and pulled me from her embrace "Go with these love confessions to your fiance. Leave my wife for me!" He said scowling.
We all laughed at him.
And then Sarah and Sahil left.

Dhruvv turned towards me and was going to say something but i was too embaressed to face him so before he stops me i said "I think the engagement preparations are not done yet. I'll go check them." With this i literally ran away from there.
I heard him laughing.

                                  *
Today is Sarah's engagement and so many preparations are to be done.
I checked if everything was fine and then went towards my room to get ready for the engagement.

When I entered i saw Dhruvv getting ready and when I saw him i just turned around and was going to enter the closet when he came and stood before me with hands crossed in front of him.

"What is it with you & ignoring me?" He asked.

Yess.. i've been ignoring him since the yesterday's kiss.
No... not because i didn't like it or i regret it.
I am just embaressed.

One second i was talking about me leaving him and the other second I was kissing him!

Seriously!

And again I blushed remembering about the kiss.
"Ohh... so you are ignoring me because we kissed?" He asked with a smug look.
"Uhh no..!" I said still not meeting his eyes.

He raised my chin up so that i could look at him.
"I meant each and every word which I said after kissing you. I can't imagine even a single day without hearing to your useless talks. I don't want you to leave. I want you. I know i realised late but please give me this chance." He said looking at me with sincerity.

Don't do this to my heart!

"You just called my talks useless." I said glaring at him.

"Oh my god what do I do with you my angry bird!" He said laughing and then pulled me towards him and touched our forheads together "I won't disappoint you." He said looking straight into my eyes with so much emotions.