Twenty Seven

bro wtf i found my math teacher's tiktok account and i've been laughing for 30 minutes

2 years later

2 years later...

"you haven't asked her to marry you yet?" mr choi asked. It was a new year celebration, and that year, both ryujin and beomgyu will turn into an adult, meaning they can legally adopt daejung. that is.. if they can prove mrs. byun, aka daejung's real mother guilty.

"no, dad. i can name many reasons why i haven't proposed yet." the now adult said, taking a sip of his first soju. "what are they?" his father asked with eyebrows raised.

"okay dad, logically, i just turned into an adult, i have a freaking business to run that you apparently want to pass down now," beomgyu started. "then mrs. byun and ryujin's dad's plan still remain anonymous. heck, shin doesn't even know his daughter is my girlfriend." he finished.

"daejung's still in danger, dad. the wedding can wait." he said, staring into his dad's eyes in a serious manner. "but how long is it going to wait? where is mrs. byun anyway? mr. byun passed two years ago!" mr choi exclaimed

"i know. that's the problem. we don't know where they are or what they're up to. this is exactly why i am in absolute confusion right now!" beomgyu exclaimed, slamming his glass of soju down while running his hands through his hair.

"you should talk to ryujin, gyu. and also spend time with daejung. you both kept neglecting him that the 6 year old has the intelligence of a 10 year old- actually scratch that. he's smarter than you." his dad said, still finding a way to joke in a moment like this.

"ugh dad. shut up. i can't do this right now. what's with you and ryujin calling me stupid? im not that stupid!" beomgyu groaned, shooting a glare at his dad. "okay okay whatever you say." the older man rolled his eyes.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"you know, it's been two years and all our plans have been failing. with the help of choi's dad, this makes it so much harder." mr shin said, pointing out their failure while sitting down together with mrs. byun in the byun residences. "i know, you motherfucker. you better hurry the fuck up before the deal is off!" mrs byun exclaimed, startling the elderly man.

after that, they sat there in silence, trying to think of a plan that can possibly take daejung away. after all, he's the money claimer, and mrs byun is all about money.

"you should ask your daughter to apply as a maid in the choi residences." mrs byun suggested. the idea suddenly popped up and she couldn't help but suggest it.

hearing this, mr shin's ears perked up, "that could work!" he exclaimed. mrs byun smiled, "good. now what are you waiting for? scram!!"

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"my dad wants to meet me." ryujin sighed, turning to beomgyu who was very absorbed in his paperwork. she received no response which made her sigh, "gyu?" she asked again. no response.

"choi fucking beomgyu!!"

"y-yes??" beomgyu exclaimed, turning to ryujin with a horrid expression. "were you fucking listening?" ryujin asked, glaring at the boy who just stood there terrified. "um.." he hesitated, not knowing what to say. "you weren't, weren't you?" ryujin exclaimed.

shaking his head like a baby, beomgyu pouted, "no.."

sighing a little, the girl repeated her words, "i said my dad wants to meet me. like- right now." ryujin said. "what?? do you want me to company you?" he asked, concerned laced in his tone. "what the hell?! are you crazy?! they will find out about us!" she exclaimed. that silenced the boy, "you're right... tell me if anything happens."

"of course." she smiled, pecking his lips before turning away to leave.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"you.. wanted to uh.. meet me, dad?" ryujin asked in a tone that's trying to hide her fear. "yes, come sit down, dear." mr shin said, smiling at his daughter. "so.. do you.. need anything, dad?" he asked. "what? why would you think that? is a father not allowed to visit his daughter?" mr shin baffled.

"um.. i don't know.. i just find it kind of unusual, you know? just... you never visit me." ryujin laughed nervously. "i just missed you, dear." he lied, to which ryujin obviously knew. then somehow, mr shin managed to hold a decent conversation with his daughter.

up till the point where he forgot that her father is a very dangerous and evil man.

after talking for a couple moments, ryujin snapped back to her senses, "now tell me the real reason why you're here." she said, clearing her throat.

"i want you to enroll in the choi residences as a maid and kidnap their son."

.*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
sorry for not updating. here's a short chap for yall- only 800 words but it do be like that sometimes.

anyway this took forever coz i was multitasking with 2517538163916 assignments 🤡

anyway, have a great day loves <3