Introduction

Hello hello hello. How are y'all doing?

Thank you for checking out this book. As usual, I'd like to warn you about a couple of things before you start so...

1. This is an interracial romance. A black woman and a white man. If this isn't your cup of tea, please don't read this book.

2. There is a wideeeeee age gap between these characters. Theodore is 39, Imade is 20. If you like the cup of tea I'm making, please proceed.

3. There will be smut. [A/N; Would it be my book if there wasn't?] vivid sex scenes.
You don't like smut? Don't read.
Not older than the age of 18? Don't read. *glances pointedly at Rainy because I know she'd never listen to me anyways💖*

4. Theodore isn't like any other man I've written. Theo has a very fragile mental health. So, that's on that. You don't like this? Don't read.

5. Don't forget to vote, comment, share and add to your reading lists if you enjoy this book.

6. Follow me if you'd like to get updates on this book or any of my other books that you'd like to read. And follow me because I'm amazing, I give out kisses and take wedding rings in my free time [🤡]

7. Some of the things I say should NOT be taken seriously especially when it's obvious that I'm joking. If I call you a psychopath...I am joking(or not).*insert maniacal laugh here*

8. There will be a (or a few) triggering chapter which include nonconsensual touching. I will be sure to leave a warning but this is just to warn you before you get into the book.

Anyways! Enjoy, my sweet babies. I love you.
-Aduke🌹