Searching

The three of them had gone back to the fire nation, where they had last know where Guan was. Ozah had told them that there should be people there that could help, recruiters and the like. Though, upon finding them, they didn't exactly receive a warm welcome.

Ozah hid behind the two benders as Sukara and Iroh fought against Guan's cronies. All but one were wearing hoods, they obviously knew people were looking for them.

Sukara threw up a rock for Iroh to kick, engulfing it in flames as it flew through the air, hitting one of the cronies in the stomach. Quick punches of flames from both of them felt with the last two.

They relaxed, standing up properly and turning away from their easy win. Unfortunately, Sukara's arrogance had betrayed her again. She had dismissed one of the cronies in the moment because he was a non bender, thinking that he wasn't that much of a threat. But, this had been a mistake. He had launched himself off of the ground, a knife in his hand. Sukara only managed to react at the last minute, jumping just clear of disembowelment. She felt the knife lightly cut the top of her skin as it sliced through her clothes. The anger that was eagerly waiting to be released, pushed itself through and grabbed the man by the wrist, burning into his skin. With a yelp he dropped the knife into her hand, allowing her to show how it was done properly. With one quick swipe she slit his throat and dropped him and the knife to the floor.

"You okay?" Iroh asked, dusting himself off as Ozah came to join them.

"Yeah," Sukara sighed, running her fingers along the slice through her clothes, "I'll probably need a new jacket though."

"Don't worry about it," Iroh chuckled, "you can borrow some united forces uniform, its all I have at the moment."

"It's alright," Sukara smiled, "it's not like I need to be fashionable to do this."

Iroh gave her a smile as she turned to face the three cronies and a corpse.

"Hey guys," Sukara feigned a smile as she walked over to them, "you happen to know anything about Guan?"

"We're not telling you anything," one of the hoods told her, their voice was high pitch and immature sounding, she assumed that they were young and turned to the one without a hood.

"You got anything to tell me?" she asked him directly.

"Commander Guan is looking for you," he told her, he was calm and serious.

"Well he's got my attention," Sukara smirked, "cause I'm looking for him too. Do you know where he is?"

"After your attacks Commander Guan doesn't trust that you won't destroy the Earth Empire," the man said, his voice almost monotone, "he will send someone to speak to you, you'll need to hear them out if you want to see him."

"When can I expect his messenger boy?" Sukara asked, getting slightly annoyed by the convoluted path she had to take to get to him.

"Soon."