Chapter 5

As promised I'll be updating a corpskkuno chapter >~<

tbh I'm really worried that my story is boring since I'm not really good at writing and all... But yeah I would really be happy if you guys can leave comments or maybe even message me 😂 it really lightens my mood being able to talk to peeps.

You could also slide to my DMS on Instagram if you want to too!

Instagram: yun._.ling__01
(lmao secretly promoting ma acc)

_________________🌼__________________

His fingers still numbed from the pain when he hit the man, Corpse sigh wondering if did he scared Sykkuno. "Are you alright...?" Sykkuno asked as Corpse pulled him into his embrace. He was still in raged by that guy. How dare he touch Sykkuno. How dare he touch MY Sykkuno...

He instantly remembered that he guy bite Sykkuno when he took a peek at the bite marks, it was swelling slightly. It breaks his heart just looking at the wound. "Does it still hurt...?" Corpse queries.

"I-I'm fine! It's just a small bite... It'll heal soon..." Sykkuno reassured the big bear in front of him and snuggle in its warm hug. It is just another normal day where they rest at navigations while looking at the birthstone-blue sky scattered with moondust. Sykkuno then held onto Corpse's big hands while looking at it, giving a small peck on his knuckles. 

"Don't ever hurt yourself like this anymore... It's heartbreaking to see you get hurt..." Sykkuno pouts. 

"I should be saying this to you though. Look at your ears..." Corpse chuckles, flicking Sykkuno's pink flushed ears. Feeling tipsy jealous of what happened, He bites onto Sykkuno's earlobe replacing the mark with a new fresh one. "Ugh!" Sykkuno yelps in pain placing his palms on his ears.

Corpse then buried his face onto Sykkuno's shoulder, both hands gritting on Sykkuno not letting him go. "Sorry... I just couldn't stand that the asshole hurting you like that..." Corpse whimpers as Sykkuno pat him on his head, playing with his curly hairs. "It's fine Corpse..." Sykkuno chuckles as he turns around to face his boyfriend. Both his palms on Corpse's face as he leans in giving a light peck on his forehead.

Unsatisfied, Corpse pulls his honeybun in once more for another kiss, he bent back Sykkuno's head across his arm and kissed him, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made both clinging on each as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world.

His insistent mouth was parting the others shaking lips, sending wild tremors along his nerves, evoking from his sensations he had never known he was capable of feeling.

Sykkuno flinched when he notice someone behind the doors. "A-ahem I don't want to bother you guys but we have a situation" Michael knocked the door, standing awkwardly at the side.

"U-uh! We'll get there!" Sykkuno awkwardly gestures at the man as he struggled to get out from Corpse's tight ass hug. "C'mon just a few more minutes...?" Corpse mumbled while holding onto Sykkuno's wrist.

"A-alright..." Sykkuno then quietly sits onto Corpse's laps as they awkwardly laughed. Sykkuno took this moment and quickly nibbled on Corpse's earlobe, face flushed red, "You belong to me... only to me". "Y'know i only fucking love you right?" Corpse snickered, looking at Sykkuno with that deeply coal black eyes of his.

"Yes yes i know. Let's go back to them now alright?" Sykkuno pulled up the man up from his lazy couch as they both walk towards cafeteria hands in hands.

"Sykkuno, you're here!" Fed appauled happily as he dart towards him. "Get you're filthy hands off of him!" Corpse warned furiously. A sudden sharp pain peirced throught Corpse's abdomen, his legs wobbled as he kneels onto the floor.

The blood didn't gush in a constant flow, but in time with the beating of Corpse's heart. At first it came thick and strong, flowing through his fingers as they clasped the ripped flesh. He felt the blood move over his hand, the thick fluid no warmer or cooler than his own skin.

After a few moments more the blood was still leaving his rapidly paling flesh, but the pulses were slower, weaker. He could hear faint sounds of Sykkuno screaming telling him to breath.

"Is this... how I'm going to die...?" The confusion and shortness of breath made it even hard for him to breath, his visiom getting blurrer second by second.

The man who stab him was smiling at the edge of the cafeteria, mouthing the words...

"I can hear your heart"

The only last thing he saw before the darkness consumed him completely was his partner's wide'eyed, innocent face.