part 26

It has been few hours since Deoksim came home from the hospital. As Taehyung promised to himself, he has been taking care of her like a real brother.His sudden drastic change scared Deoksim at first.But now she is coping with whatever he does.And his change was really a shocking fact to other Kim siblings. Specifically to Jungkook.

It was lunch time.Jin entered Deoksim's room with a tray of food.Deoksim was sleeping soundly like a baby.Jin sat down on the bed next to her and smiled seeing her cute face.He placed the food tray on the nightstand before touching her forehead to check her temperature. He sighed feeling the temperature has gone down.

"Princess,wake up"he said softly. Deoksim slowly opened her eyes still feeling weak.Jin smiled.

"Oppa,you called me princess?"she mumbled still in a daze of her slumber.

Jin chuckled and nodded stroking her hair."It suits you"

"Ani.I'm a monster"she whispered closing her eyes again trying to sleep.Jin's smile faded away when he heard it.

"What do you mean?You are not.You're a princess.Our cutie princess.Now wake up.You have to eat"

Just then the door burst opened startling both Deoksim and Jin.Because of that Deoksim fully woke up.Taehyung awkwardly stood in the door way rubbing his nape seeing Jin's glare.

"Sorry hyung"he sheepishly smiled showing his boxy grin and ran towards the bed and sat next to Jin. "Hyung,I told you before.I want to feed her"he whined like a baby making Jin roll his eyes.

"You have been around Deoksim all day.I couldn't even talk to her because of you!Now at least let me feed her"Jin yelled to the younger making him pout.

Just then another two figures entered.It was Hoseok and Namjoon."Yah yah you guys are not the only brothers she has.We are here too!"Hoseok complained coming inside.He looked at Deoksim who was staring at them confusly."Deoksim-ah!you have woken up!"he screamed happily.

"God,how long did you sleep huh?"Namjoon asked sitting on the couch."This little brat didn't even let us in to see you"he said pointing at Taehyung who was still pouting.

"I didn't want you guys to disturb her sleep"Taehyung said still having the pout.

Just then they heard some bickering sounds of Jimin and Jungkook. "Hyung,I told you I don't want to go"

"I know you Jungkook. Don't lie!you want to see her too right?Come on!Throw away your damn ego for a minute"

Then Jimin came inside dragging the sulking Jungkook. Jin leaned closer to confused Deoksim's ear and whispered."He's just pretending to be sulking. He really wanted to see you"he giggled staring at Jungkook's act.

"Aye!what is this chaos going on here"It was Yoongi's whiny voice.He entered with a confused look.But as soon as he saw everyone inside,he gave them a quick glare."What the fuck are you all doing here?Leave the poor girl alone"

Then he looked at Deoksim who was still confused at everyone's behaviour. "Do you want me to kick them out from your room?"

And for the first time in the day,Deoksim smiled widely but shook her head saying 'no'.She sat up with the help of Jin. "No oppa.It's okay"

"That's so unfair!"Jin said in frustration. "You smiled to him but you didn't even give me a smile"

"Don't be such a jealousy ass hyung"Yoongi said with a smirk feeling proud.

"Yah yah!who are you talking to with that motherfucking language huh?!I'm your hyung!respect me!"

Yoongi sat on the other side of the bed rolling his eyes."I wonder where did I learn from"he mumbled making Deoksim giggle.Yoongi have her a gummy smile and winked.