Chapter 23

When you love someone,
You love the whole person
Just as how she and he is,
And not as you like them to be.
-----------------------------------------------*

Ella sat across the guest room where Eric was, with her hands on her knees as her hands covered her face for an hour.

Wanting to give privacy to two friends, even though he didn't want to, Leon left her at the doorsteps of his room. Luckily, Ama chooses to trust her enough to leave her with her mate, especially since it's been just hours to find her mate.

Eric stirs in his sleep as he lets out a painful groan. Ella went on alert hearing him and got up from her sitting position. With difficulty, he opened his eyes only for them to shut when bright light directly hit on them.

Opening his eyes slowly he looked across the room and got widened when they landed on Ella, he immediately climbed out of bed.

"Ahhhh!" Eric Sheik loudly grabs his neck as pain shoots right there where Josh grabbed him.

Ella rushed toward him to help him. "Eric, are you fine?"

"Do I look fine to you, El?" Ella stopped in shock, he called her El it's only him and Jennifer called her, slowly a grin made its way on her lips.

"When your friends wake up they'll remember everything!" And that's what happens just as Leon said.

"Should I call the doctor? No, wait, I'm calling the doctor!" Before Eric could stop Ella she runs to call Nina.

After a minute or two she comes along with Nina and the butler; tray-filled with warm food, Nina hurry to check upon him. Ella heard him hissing in pain, a minute later she moved back. "Nothing serious, it will take a day for the pain to go away!"

Giving instructions to Ella, Nina was gone. "Who were those people and what am I doing in this huge room?"

"El, I'm asking you something?" Ella took the tray that was on the table toward him.

"Eat!" She ordered.

Eric looked surprised, "From when you started to order around?" Ella was never the one to order someone and that changed when she met Leon.

"The moment you forget about me" she mumbles quietly enough for him to not hear.

He frowned. "Pardon me?"

She shook her head, pointing at the tray. Eric started to eat without any delay cause he was hungry and wanted answers. He could feel her eyes on him as he eats, finishing his food he took medicine.

"Go take shower!" She handed him the clothes, a black t-shirt and gray trousers.

He made an annoying face. "You could have just said I stink."

Her brows rise. "Yeah, now you know, just go." She pointed at the bathroom door.

"I hate you!" He grumbled making his way to the bathroom.

"The feeling is mutual!" She laughed, going toward the bed to wait for him.

"Do you remember anything?" Ella asked softly when Eric was back

"What do you mean by remembering anything?"

"Like what happened before you were unconscious and when I wasn't around?" She asked carefully, trying her best to not pressure him.

"What are you talking----?" He stopped when memory receded in his mind and he clutched his head.

"Damn!" He cursed, recalling everything his head started pounding.