Part 35

"Be that one."

*

"Who is she?"

Seokmin looked at me and exhaled frustratingly. "I told you! Just forget about it!" Seokmin said and gave me another dress. "Now go get changed!"

I went back inside the fitting room and wore the dress, it's a torquise dress with a layer of diamonds on the skirt part, the top part is a plain ocean color and it comes out with a small cape.

"Gosh, no one ever tried this dress before and honestly, this looks good! I hope the Master would like this one!" Seokmin said and pulled me out of the room once again. "So? What do you think? Yes? Or yes?!"

Young Master looked at me from up to bottom and he then looked away afterwards. "It looks fine." He said and left to find his suit.

"I knew he'd like this! Now, don't worry I will find real good hairdress and shoes for you." Seokmin said and entered the suite.

****

An hour passed and I have been sitting at the corner while waiting for Young Master who's still busy picking a suit for himself. The bell suddenly rang which means a customer entered and to my surprise...

"Seoyeon..?"

It was everyone's total shock, Jisoo, Seungcheol, Seokmin on the counter and Young Master Han who just left the fitting room.

"Oh, hey..." She smiled at me and looked at everyone in casual. Young Master Han wasn't looking very happy to Seoyeon's presence and frustratingly went to the counter and threw Seokmin a glare. "I'd take this." Is what I only heard him said and he rushed inside the fitting room again and went out, handing Seokmin the suit.

"Come on, Mi-" Young Master was about to grab my hand when Seoyeon grabbed his arm first. "Han, why don't you help me find an outfit?" Seoyeon sweetly said but Young Master shoved away her hands off his arm and looked at me.

"My girlfriend won't be pleasured to see me picking an outfit for a random girl." Young Master said and pulled me out of the Boutique.

******

"Man in the moon, do you hear me?"

"Make it colder if you hear me..."

And it became colder...

"We have been friends for a long time already, you're always there to listen to everything I wanted to say. You were the friend I never had in the form of a human..."

It's already evening, I am at the balcony of the Mansion looking at the night sky. I just finished washing the Young Master's dishes and immediately came up here to watch the Full Moon.

"What are you doing here?"

"L-looking at the moon..?"

He looked at me first then looked up at the moon as well. He stood beside me and he joined me watch the moon shine bright, there's also a lot of stars that made the scene look romantic.

But something irks me...

"W-why do we need to fake the relationship...?" I asked. I didn't received a respond for a second and I just realised what kind of question I had asked him.

"Why? Do you want to make it real?"

And at that moment, I blushed. Oh, Hana. Remember to slap yourself later and add ten points for such stupid question you came up with!

"N-no! T-that's not what I mean! I-I mean.. Why? Like... Why do we need to tell them we're together if it's false?" I said and he looked down and huffed.

"You wouldn't understand. Why, are you being choked by my tight order?" He asked and I didn't responded. Right, I don't really know what to say to him.

"You'll understand things soon enough. For now, can you just go on with my plan? It's just a fake relationship." Young Master said and I huffed before nodding. I guess I have to do this.

"If the Young Master wants me to do it, I-I will..."

"This isn't a risky one, anyways."

It's been somewhat quiet after that conversation and both of us are just watching the moon, together. It was really kind of giving us a romantic vibe and the scene is really getting more and more romantic.

"I sometimes talk to the man in the moon. I tell him everything I couldn't tell to anyone." Young Master suddenly said that made me look at him. "It's somewhat comforting me. He was the friend I never had in the form of a human..." He said while looking at the moon, the bright circle reflected in his eyes that made the view so ethereal. And his lasts phrase that matched my words to the man in the moon earlier.

So... He talk to the man in the moon, too...

"I talk to him, too.. And I always ask him to give signs if he listens to me."

"I heard you."

"H-huh?"

"I heard you, earlier. It was a person total happiness if his wish will come true." He said and started snapping his finger and brushed it on his blonde hair.

"Yes, I always feel happy when I feel like the man in the moon makes my wish come true.." I said and smiled at the moon. I can't clearly see if Young Master is looking at me or at the moon, but I confirmed he's looking at me when I looked back at him.

wait.. w-why is he looking at me..?

"The man in the moon wasn't a genie." That had hit me right at my forehead with a thick hand. Young Master huffed again and looked away. I guess.. He's right, the man in the moon wasn't a genie. Dumb, Hana.

"Also, since we're friends..." Young Master said and looked at me, his eyes were so shiny because of the moon's reflection in his eyes and the light from the lamp nearby that made him look like a main character out of a movie.

"I will be that one friend you never had in the form of a human..."

>End...