Mistaken

Sukara was agitated. It had barely been twenty four hours since they had been told that Guan would send a messenger but Sukara wasn't that patient. They were halled up in a small cabin just on the outskirts of the fire nation, waiting for something to happen. They had told the unhooded crony where they were and agreed to see the messenger, if only to get Guan's location.

Sukara was tapping her foot rather violently against the table in front of her when there was a knock at the door. Ozah stood after a nod from Sukara and opened the door carefully.

"What can I do for you?" he asked the young woman in front of him.

"I'm here on Guan's behalf," she said, making Sukara's ears prick at the familiar sound.

"Let her in," Sukara told Ozah as she stood from her chair with a a frown.

As the young woman entered the cabin, Sukara guess was proven correct.

"What are you doing here Kasa?" Sukara asked, getting visibly annoyed.

"I told you," she said coldly, "I'm here on Guan's behalf."

"Yeah, but why you?" Sukara continued to question her.

"Why would I know that?"

"Because you're smart," Sukara smirked, a dangerous chuckle in her tone, "because we both know why."

"Then why did he send me?" Kasa looked almost scared as Sukara edged closer to her. Her eyes darting round the room a little.

"Because he thought I'd hesitate to hurt you," Sukara told her, "because I used to care about you."

Kasa seemed to pause as she realised what Guan had done. If she had known she could've told him that this type of intimidation technique would never work on Sukara. She doesn't upset, she gets angry.

"When he first recruited you, did he ask you if I loved you?" Sukara asked, turning away from her as Kasa squirmed a little as she realised that they no longer had the upper hand.

"Yes."

"What did you tell him?"

"The truth," Kasa almost spat, getting increasingly uncomfortable, "that you didn't."

"I bet he loved that," Sukara chuckled, "because now you're bitter and easy to manipulate and he knows better than to think I never cared about you."

"Are you going to listen to what I have to say?" Kasa asked, looking a little upset as she stepped back from Sukara.

"No," Sukara told her simply, "you're going to take us to wherever Kuvira is."

"That's not how this works," Kasa said, glancing at Iroh and Ozah to see if they would stop her but they just glared from where they were sitting.

"No, I don't think you understand," Sukara said threateningly, stepping into Kasa's personal space, backing her up against the wall, "Guan put you in between me and him. Right now you're in between me and my wife, so don't think for a second I won't take out anything in my way. Now, I'm physically in front of you. So choose, either you tell me where she is and you can run away from Guan, or you can refuse and I'll kill you now."

"You wouldn't," Kasa stuttered, shaking as she was unable to get away from her.

"You will do as you're told or you will die."