28: DON'T DECEIVE ME!

QUICK REMINDER: PLEASE VOTE AND GO AHEAD..

SCENE 1: Riddhima asks varsha a favor after Vansh leaves from the hospital...

Riddhima: Varsha, i know, about your patient, doctor confidentiality and all, but can you please show me who the patient is?

Varsha: Riddhima, but your husband has strictly told not to allow anyone, and if i show you it would put my job in jeopardy!

Riddhima: Ok fine, don't show me directly, but you can show me a photo right? Just click a picture and show me!

Varsha: So you are spying on your husband huh? Don't worry, its not a girl who is admitted, its a boy..

Riddhima: Varsha!! Please, you will not understand the situation i am in, so please..

Varsha: Why are you pleading so much? Don't worry give me 10 minutes i will be back with photo, and until then you can go and meet your asha auntie, she is awake it seems..

Riddhima: Oh, i forgot about that! *she goes to meet asha* 

Kabir: Ma, how did this all...

Riddhima: Kabir, don't ask her these questions now, she is not well...

Asha: who..who is she?

Kabir: Ma, she is riddhima, remember i told you about her??

Asha: Ri..rid..riddhima..

Riddhima: *holds her hand* Yes auntie, i am riddhima..

Varsha: Sorry, to disturb you but may i talk to Mrs.Riddhima?

Kabir: Why doctor? Is my mom going to be fine?

Riddhima: Kabir, relax, it's not about your mother, i asked the doctor about a consult for Vansh's grandma, so don't worry..

She comes out..

Riddhima: Photo?

Varsha: Ok, relax, *she shows the photo* So? Do you know him?

Riddhima: rishabh???

Varsha: Rishabh? Wait! Isn't he the guy you told me 2 years back, he tried to propose to you, but later backed off?

Riddhima: yes, he is the one! So, that means he meant to say Vansh only that day on the phone...

FLASHBACK...

After 4 months of gautam's death...riddhima was still depressed..

Rishabh : *calls riddhima and his voice seems to be breathless as if he was running* Riddhima!!

Riddhima: Rishabh? What happened? Why are you talking like this? Are you alright?

Rishabh: ga.gautam..*their seems to be disconnectivity in the signals*  Va...ra..

Riddhima: Rishabh, you are not audible! Are you alright? where are you?

Rishabh: I..i..am..in.. AHHH!!

Riddhima: Rishabh?? Rishabh are you there? can you hear me?

Someone else from rishabh's phone: Hello?

Riddhima: hello? Who is this? This is my friends phone! He was talking to me, please give the phone to him...

A guy: Mam, your friend was in a accident, we are taking him to Continental hospitals, please come fast..

Riddhima: Wait, wait, actually i am not in the city, can you tell me which branch?

A guy: Main branch..*cuts the call*