37. Stop fighting, please

"Midgy..." Taehyung called out as he and Jungkook walked behind Jimin, towards the elevator. 

Jungkook, who realized what Taehyung was about to do, was vibrating with silent laughter. "What?" Jimin asked and turned back, only to be met with a flying shoe. 

"Oww, son of a...." Jimin howled and rubbed his head hard. "Son of a....?" Taehyung asked, putting his shoe back on his foot. 

"I don't wanna traumatize my lil bro by completing it" Jimin said and jumped on Taehyung, without caring about the fact that they were literally standing in a corridor where people might have been watching them. 

Taehyung, who didn't expect Jimin to jump on him, lost his balance and stumbled backwards. Luckily, Jungkook caught the two of them in time to stop them from falling. 

"Let go, let go, let go, let go, jackbutt, let gooo" Taehyung whined, tapping Jimin's arm repeatedly. His eye twitched lightly. When Jimin refused to let go of his hair, he caught hold of Jimin's hair instead. 

"Hey, that's a girls' fight! I don't even know you guys" Jungkook said, hiding his face behind his hands and getting into the elevator hurriedly. 

Jimin let go of Taehyung's hair and got into the elevator immediately. "What was that for?!" he asked, smacking Taehyung's head as Jungkook closed the elevator door. 

"For the idiotic prank you played on us, jackbutt" Taehyung said, grinding his teeth hard and hitting Jimin's head with his finger knuckles. 

"Stop hitting me, jackass!" Jimin said, smacking Taehyung's head back. "Then you stop" Taehyung said, smacking Jimin again. 

"Oh, god, guys, stop fighting!" Jungkook exclaimed, frantically bringing his hands up. He tried to stop the two of them from hitting each other, but that just resulted in the two of them getting a hold of each others' collars harshly. 

"Oh my god, oh my god, Oh no! Stop, stop, stop, don't fight, please!" Jungkook exclaimed, trying once again to pull Taehyung away from Jimin. 

The two of them were growling at each other when the elevator came to a stop. Jungkook opened the door, but neither of them got out. 

The security guard came around to check what the deal was about. If it was Seokjin or Hoseok, Jungkook would have just yelled at them to stop being petty. 

But he still wasn't that open around Taehyung and Jimin. And he had a feeling the two of them would beat him up together if he yelled at them when they were in the middle of a fight. 

They were literally about to punch each other when Jungkook finally let out a desperate tear. "Stop, please!" he pleaded. 

Taehyung and Jimin froze when they heard Jungkook's voice break. They stared at each other for almost a half a minute, with each others' fists high in the air. 

They slowly turned towards Jungkook and took in his distressed face. They turned back towards each other in slow motion before bringing down their hands, only to bring them back and high-five each other loudly and burst out laughing. 

"Don't mess with us, lil bro" Jimin said, walking out of the elevator and smacking Jungkook's butt. Taehyung, who still couldn't stop laughing, simply stumbled out of the elevator and walked towards the car, throwing his head back occasionally and howling loudly from the pain in his stomach. 

Their driver and the security guard gave them a weird look, but none of them cared about it. 

"I...don't....understand....." Jungkook trailed off, realizing that neither of them were going to stop laughing any time soon. 

"Your face...was reaalllllyyy very funny, Koo" Taehyung explained in between pants. "So...? You stopped fighting because of my face and not because of my pleadings?!" Jungkook exclaimed. 

"Who said we were fighting?" Taehyung asked. "Did we fight, midgy?" he asked Jimin. Jimin shrugged with an exaggeratingly innocent expression on his face. "Did we? I don't remember!" he said. 

"Yeah, my neighbour's cat and dog were fighting in the elevator just now, right?" Jungkook asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm. 

"Maybe" Taehyung said and winked at Jimin. 

"No, seriously! What the hell was that?!" Jungkook exclaimed as the driver started the car. 

"The distress you felt just now, my dear fiance," Taehyung started dramatically, "is the punishment you get for messing with us for a week when we messed with you only for two or three days" he said. 

Jungkook stared at Taehyung with a stupefied expression. 

"So you are telling me that the whole thing just now was a prank?" he asked. "If you can call it a prank, then yeah" Taehyung said. 

"But you guys were hitting each other..." "Ever heard of a mock fight, lil bro?" Jimin asked. Jungkook's mouth fell open. 

"You guys, seriously......" he said. "Not our fault. You didn't notice me winking at Jimin when he jumped on me" Taehyung said, shrugging and winking at Jimin again. 

Jungkook sighed heavily and turned to face the window with his mouth still hanging open. 

"I can't believe you guys, seriously!" he exclaimed, earning another hearty laugh from Jimin and Taehyung. 

"I hope you learned your less-" the ringing of Taehyung's phone cut him off. 

"Harabeoji!" he exclaimed as he answered the call. ".....but we are meeting Jungkookie's friends outsi-...okay, okay, we are coming. Bye" he said and hung up. 

"What was that about?" Jungkook asked. 

"Harabeoji called. He said he and dad are at your house. He wants us to come back to have a talk with them. Apparently, the wedding cards are ready too. We have to sit and write the addresses now" Taehyung said. 

"Ohh. I'll let Hobi hyung and Jin hyung know, then" Jungkook said and pulled his phone out to text the two of them about the change of plans. 

"If you have no problem, they can join us too, right?" Jimin asked. "Yeah, I asked them to come home" Jungkook said. "Okay" Jimin said. 

*****************

All the readers are invited for the wedding too. 

Well, the wedding is done now, but don't worry. I recorded the wedding for you guys in the next chapters ;)