👣👣 32

Hey....

Assalam o alaikum..

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE..

"Please Jungkook.. please let me go.. leave my hand, its hurting..."

Taehyung was crying loudly at that condition..

Jimin was laying lifeless at the cold floor. His blood was scattered everywhere around him. Taehyung wanted to hug him and help him to bandage his wound, but Jungkook growled when he tried to free himself from Jungkook's hand.

Taehyung grab the wall of the room, tried fully to not to enter in the room.

"Jungkook please.. please Jimin is bleeding.. see.. please wake up now.. he need us he need you and me.. "

Jungkook eyes slowly turned dark he growled in anger.

"That person need to die now.. just stay with me love because it's your turn. But before this I want some gift for this Jungkook."

Taehyung stared at him but then glared at him angrily when he smirked.

"Don't you dare to do any thing to Jungkook.. Jack I swear I'll do worse if you did something to him."

Jungkook smirked..

"Well well well... you can't harm me sweetie..  but I'll hurt your Jungkook... today night we will be together forever and Jimin and Jungkook will go to hell.."

With that he pulled Taehyung into the room. Right then the main door opened by Yoongi and Hoseok who were panting after running from main gate to home.

"Stop... or I'll do worse Jack."

Yoongi yelled when he saw Jungkook dragging Taehyung in the room.

Taehyung yelled with all of his power

"Hyung.. save Jimin!"

But soon Jungkook pushed him on the bed. He turned around.

Hoseok and Yoongi ran to the room but they stopped when door closed with a loud bang. The last scene they saw was smirk on Jungkook's face and terrified Taehyung who ran to the door. But door automatically closed.

Hoseok eyes fell on the Jimin who was bleeding but somehow he was conscious.

When Yoongi and Hoseok ran to him he lost his consciousness at that point after the long time of pain.

They took him to the car to go to the hospital.

"Hoseok.. please take him to the hospital, I'll try to save Taehyung okay and after admitted him to the hospital call me his situation. I'll call Namjoon and Jin to went to the hospital."

Hoseok nodded and put his hand on Yoongi's hand.

"Please be careful don't start the process with out me. I'll be back soon."

Yoongi nodded. Hoseok also nodded and started the engine and went away.

Yoongi ran to the home where he listened some shouting.. 

Meanwhile in the room, Taehyung banged at the door and tried to open it. Jungkook was sitting on the bed, watching Taehyung with a smirk while playing with a sharp blade.

"Love come here.. see your hyung also want you to be dead.."

Jungkook patted the seat beside him.