#68

Another hour more!

You kept checking the time as you were getting excited to land in Incheon. The day to be in your Jungkook's arms finally came. You have been waiting for ever and missing him like crazy. And also you couldn't wait to meet the others. They are the only family you have. Even though you spoke to almost all of them and even got a scolding from Aera, you still feel bad for leaving like that. Well everyone spoke to you except for Jimin. He was still mad at you. Jungkook did say that Jimin was also worried like him and looked for you for days with the other members. 

You hoped he was not mad like Miya, it took days of scolding and cursing for her to calm down and finally forgive for disappearing on her. You pulled out your phone to distract yourself as you were getting impatient. Even though the flight was tiring you couldn't sleep at all. As the time passed and when you were about to land, your heart was beating so fast and you started having butterflies in your stomach. It's only been two months but it felt like forever. 

As soon as you grabbed your bag you headed to the exit. It was still dawn so it was easy to spot people because of the less crowd. As you walked out your heart pounded so hard when you saw Jungkook waiting for you. Your smile widened when he looked up adjusting his cap. You were already walking fast towards him. As he saw you an exciting chuckle escaped his mouth and came fast at you, he picked you up into a tight bear hug and twirled around making you giggle.

You hugged him tighter burying your face into his neck, feeling so happy to be in his warm embrace. You heard him sigh through his happy soft laugh. Once he kept you down he cupped your face and pulled you into a kiss. Your heart skipped a beat the moment your lips touched. His warmth and soft lips was finally calming your aching heart. 

"God.. I missed you soo much!" he said smiling happily as he broke away from the kiss to look at you.

"I missed you even more." you said wrapping your hand around his arm ready to go. 

"Let's get you Home now." He kissed your cheek and took the luggage from you to finally take you home, to the place where you belong with Jungkook.

-

You stretched feeling better as you woke up. You turned to see Jungkook already out from the bed. As soon as you got home, you fell asleep in his arms and didn't even get to talk much because you were worn out. 

Grabbing your phone you checked the time and it was almost noon. You really needed a shower so you looked at your unopened luggage in the room. Jungkook insisted that you unpack and stay in his room with him from now on. Your heart fluttered just by thinking of him. 

After a nice warm shower, you pulled out something warm to wear because it's close to winter and it's getting cold. You smiled and gave a relaxed sigh looking around as you walked out. The feeling was still the same.

This really is my home!

You haven't felt so comfortable in any other place than here with Jungkook. This really was the place you belonged. As you entered the kitchen he was there shifting food from the pan to plates. You walked up to him and hugged him from behind, you pressed the side of your face to his back with eyes closed, feeling his warmth. Even though you couldn't see his face, you could feel him smiling as he slowly turned to face you.

"Hey babe! how are you feeling?" he asked caressing your cheek.

You raised on your tiptoes and kissed his lips before answering " Much better now." you smiled. Jungkook wrapped his hands around you and lowered his head to kiss you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and started kissing him back.