10: Decisions

Hoseok helps me in the shower, making sure I don't fall and when we're done he wraps me in a fluffy towel and sits me down on the toilet seat while he dries himself and pulls on a pair of sweats.

He comes back with one of his shirts and lets me dry myself before he slips the shirt over my head. He pecks my lips softly "You look so sleepy baby."

"Cause I am."

"Do you think you can eat first?"

I shake my head "Later?"

"Sure." Hoseok kisses my forehead and pulls me up, walking back to the bedroom. He has me sit in his desk chair while he changes the sheets and then I'm crawling into bed with him. "I'll let you nap for a few hours and then we'll eat. Then I'll let you go back to sleep. Okay?"

I nod and snuggle into him "Okay."

He starts to rub my back softly, lulling me to sleep. When I wake up I can smell something cooking so I find my panties and slip them on before venturing out into the apartment. I follow the sound of pans and the smell of food and I find Hoseok in the kitchen.

I giggle quietly at the site of his back and I come up behind him and put my hand on his back before wrapping my arms around his waist so that I don't scare him.

"Hey sunshine. You sleep okay?"

I hum "Your bed is comfortable and you're warm. I'm still tired though."

"Well after we eat you can go back to sleep if you want to. Do you have clothes to change into tomorrow for class?"

I shake my head "No, but I can just wear what I wore yesterday, at least my pants if you'll let me keep the shirt?" I ask with hope

"Sure." He turns off the stove

"Well food is ready. I um just made some rice and rolled eggs, I'm not a horrible cook but I'm not the best either."

"It's okay. I'm sure it tastes good and maybe I can teach you how to make some things?"

"That would be great." He reaches above the stove and grabs two bowls "You gotta let go of me so we can eat."

"But you're warm." I whine ar him

He chuckles "You can sit in my lap if you want."

"Fine." I let go of him and reach for a bowl.

"Ah no ma'am. I got it."

"Hoseok."

He shakes his head "Nope I got it. Do you want ketchup?"

I sigh "Sure."

He makes both bowls and grabs a set of spoons and two bottles of water before sitting at the small table in the kitchen "Come sit."

I slide into his lap and he wraps an arm around my waist "Thank you for cooking. Also I'm sorry for your back, I scratched it up pretty good."

"You're welcome. And don't worry about it. Just shows me that you enjoyed it. You're lucky my roommate still isn't home though."

I dig my spoon through the egg and the rice and take a bite, swallowing before I answer "Why? Cause I'm not wearing pants?"

"Yes and he isn't the most polite person."

"Sounds like fun to live with."

Hoseok takes a bite of his own food "He's not too bad. He's just not the most respectful when it comes to women in general. I try to keep female friends away from him for that reason."