9

Nayeon : "Do you want to eat something?"

Nayeon said as she walked towards the kitchen.

Jeongyeon : "You?"

Nayeon stopped at her spot and turn her head to jeongyeon.

Nayeon : "Waah! You are going towards dirty flirting"

Jeongyeon : "I may think I am flirting but u am just stating the facts"

Jeongyeon winked, Nayeon tsked and walked to kitchen.

Jeongyeon : "ANYTHING... I'LL EAT IT... unless it'll have poison"

Nayeon : "I heard you"

They both chuckled, Jeongyeon can't say weather it is love or just attraction but she can guarantee that she's in love with the shorter girl's smile and giggle. She can hear to the best music but for her , her 'Ms. Stranger's smile and giggles are the best.

While Nayeon was in the kitchen jeongyeon took the time to observe the house, she unglued her eyes from Nayeon's back and action before scanning the house.

It was made of wood, but she don't know how wood is able to stop water from coming inside. Still it's warm. Furniture is in contrast with wood it's not a huge farm house. A kitchen, a living room and 2 doors maybe one leading to bedroom and the other one to restroom.

Jeongyeon : "Ms stranger"

Jeongyeon said as she stood up to approach a bunny in the kitchen.

Nayeon : "Hmm?"

Jeongyeon : "Isn't this farm house a little smaller for a family to fit in?"

Jeongyeon said as she leaned her back on the platform and fix her eye on Nayeon's face. She's loving the face she's witnessing since tonight's 9 pm.

Nayeon : "It's MY farm house... My dad gifted me on my birthday. I have this so that I can party with my crackheads"

Jeongyeon : "You to are rich brat. Huh?"

Nayeon : "Not like you... Just my dad is at higher post in her office"

Jeongyeon smiled and nodded.

Nayeon : "Why are you standing here? Go and sit there"

Jeongyeon : "I don't like to lie... That's why I am telling you the truth... I love to here your giggles that's why I am here to hear your giggles clearly"

Nayeon shook her head.

Nayeon : "Flirt"

Jeongyeon : "Ms... It's not flirting... I'll show you how I flirt"

With that Jeongyeon quickly wrap her arms around Nayeon's waist pulling her close to her body. Nayeon's face turned into red shade.

Jeongyeon trace her index finger on Nayeon's jaw and stopped it on her chin, she gently pull it close to her lips as Nayeon let jeongyeon control her face.

Jeongyeon : "The next thing I'll do, it's not a flirty thing. Okay?"

Jeongyeon is always bold never shy and nervousness? No, she don't have anything to lose so why she'll be nervous?

Nayeon shyly nodded and closed her eyes after wrapping her arms around the taller girl's neck.

Jeongyeon was the one to attach those soft lips, she gently sucked Nayeon's lower lips making her moan a little, she continued doing that... She swear to god she have kissed many girls but no one made her feel this way. Her heart it will come out of her rib cage ANYTIME. Those butterflies they were flying, No! They are dancing in her stomach, jumping and doing everything which can make Yoo Jeongyeon feel weird.

Luckily there's nothing on the stove to burn, there's nothing which can ruin there sweet moment.

They parted.

Nayeon : "I wish we were each others first"

She blurted out.

Jeongyeon smiled as she heard Nayeon's sweet yet a little bitter words.

She gently put Nayeon's strand behind her ears as she stare into Nayeon's eye with LOVE.

Jeongyeon : "It's okay if we are not each others first... Remember that we are each others best. Feeling you are making me feel are the things I am feeling for the first time."

LOVE. A thing which she's feeling for the first time. She can now flex to her older sister, her best friends that she's in LOVE. Love with a stranger , she's in love with a person she don't know, but... She can tell it's love. The way her older sister described what love is, it's sweeter than she described. It's more than how Son Chaeyoung her best friend stares at her crush Myoui Mina. It's more than how her other close friend Chou Tzuyu loves to annoy her crush Minatozaki Sana. It's more than how her another close friend Kim Dahyun loves the touch of her girlfriend Hirai Momo. It's more than how her bestest adviser and friend love to stole glances of her lover Kang Daniel, it's more than any thing she has heard of. And it's more intresting and special cause she's feeling it right now because of a STRANGER.