Family Time

Gulf: Mew what is my next surprise...??

Mew: Sit in the car first I will take you to the surprise.....gulf sit with excitement ...

Mew stopped the car in front of a building....

Gulf: Mew where are we?

Mew: My New apartment ...Mew opened the door and motioned gulf to come out...

Gulf: your apartment??

Mew: yes my dad gifted me this as he believes that I am a grown-up man and I need to stay on my own...and I need privacy too....

Gulf: wao I am impressed ...your dad is so kind.. I really wanna meet him one day...but why we are here mew??

Mew: To show you my apartment Gulfie...you don't want to see...??

Gulf: Of course I wanna see where my boyfriend lives and wanna help you moving in too...

Mew: Thanks baby but dad has already moved all my stuff here ...you just need to help me in unpacking...

Gulf: Okay let's go...

They both reach the apartment they saw it's already open....

both entered the apartment and saw a few uninvited guests...

Mew: Mom dad what you guys are doing here...how did you enter without a key...why didn't you informed me that you are coming...

Dad: Mew your mom was really tensed that how you will manage all this alone ....so she asked me to come and help you... and you are forgetting we have duplicate keys for emergency....I am sorry honey that we came here without telling you...

Mom: Actually we tried but your number is unreachable ...we pressed the bell but when you didn't open for a long time then we used the key... don't worry we are not going to invade your privacy....we just wanted to help....

Mew: Mom don't say that...I don't know what happened to my phone....but don't feel guilty I know you only asked me to live here ...respected my privacy...you can come any time...but why you are doing all this I would have managed ....Mew hugged his mom and dad....

Gulf: was shocked...coz it was not expected ...he didn't say anything and waited near the door...

Dad: Oh hello young man why are you standing there please come in...Mew why didn't you call your friend in ....how rude of you....

Gulf: No sir it's okay I am good ....Mew Sir I will see you some other time... you enjoy with your family...

Mom: Wait, why are you going... please come in let us meet Mew's friend...

Dad: Gave his hand to introduce himself to gulf...hello gentlemen my Name is Benz Suppasit and she is my Wife Som Suppasit ...we are your Mew sir's parents ...

Gulf: Hello Sir ..hello Mam...I am Gulf Kanawut...A junior of Mew's sir...we are in the same department.

Mew: Gulf this is my mom dad and mom dad this is gulf, my boyfriend...

Gulf: coughed by sudden frankness of Mew...he looked at Mew like Mew introduced him like an alien to his parents...

Mom: oh my god finally we met you come inside son....

Dad: Yes do you know we asked Mew to introduce you.... he said he will but see we finally met...

Gulf was uncomfortable as he never expected this and not ready for the situation....