Confused feelings!!

Ch - 29

Sidharth pov continues:

She can't feel the sensations like me, nor she know anything about it. What happens if she rejected me, i know its not possible for me to live with that because already I get her so late.

Her reaction shows that she is confused, but didn't try to break the eye contact. Smiling i move more close to her, our breaths fall on each other faces.

Poor kushal coming near didn't understand anything and try to hold her hand, i gestured him no and picked her up on my shoulders.

She was shocked and start hitting me, aww my princess don't know her tiny fists not even feels like a pinch for me.

I made her sit and back to the mission but my eyes and ears are on her. When those mens comment on her, i feel like rip them right here but can't do in front of her. I helped her, but as i say she is not a scared kitten. I can clearly heard her talking with officers.

I was damn confused and shocked when i saw her crying in pain, my heart sinked like someone piercing needles inside it, stomach crunched. Picking her up i rush, but when she told me the reason, I know she was telling lie but don't know the actual reason.

I met kushal after that, tell him everything about her. He immediately jumped in happiness for me and started finding her. And seems that this time destiny wants to meet us, the officers asked me to search about Irish's murder.

And here i finally entered in my princesses life. Before telling her that who i am and she is my mate, i need her to know me, feel for me because i can't face rejection.

But i didn't have to do something for the attachment, cause her eyes shows she is somewhere also attracted towards me.

That day when i found her sad, arranged a little surprise to saw smile on her face, and finally we talked when she again shout in pain. I know that being an alpha i can share someone's pain but only a bit, and it also depends on the amount of pain.

Whenever i hold princess, i tried to shiphon her pain but its instencity was so much every time that i can only take the twenty percent of it. And i know she didn't even notice or feel that thing but one part is cleared , this was not a simple pain. Then, that night she told me the real reason, which way more painful that i think.

And knowing that she bear that since childhood, my heart ached, i can't she my princess is pain.

I know i can shiphon her almost all pain but for that i need to perform the first step of mating with her. But she is not even know right now that she is my mate. And it seems that i need to tell her as soon as possible.

Because kiyaan is here, he surely not come here for study. Should i take princess to my home, she will be safe there. But what will i tell her? And also i have to find some permanent cure for her pain.

I think, may be some witch can help us. Don't know how will she react, after knowing that i am werewolf. And she is my human mate. The alpha's luna.

In punched the car bonnet in anger, "fuck man there is already so many things to handle and now this old enemy is appeared out of nowhere. But i still don't able to figure out how could he save that day."