Wait and Watch

After Jungkook, came we talked and spend sometime together until it was evening. Mom and dad got up to go home. "Please come again mom dad" Jungkook said hugging them. "Of course my baby" Mom said smiling. "Bye mom dad" I said and hugged them as well. They waved and exit the house making Jungkook sighed in relief. He took out his phone and dailed a number.

I just walked in the kitchen and started making dinner for us. As it was almost ready, the door bell rang. I was about to go when I heard "Babyy" I frowned and turned around. I saw Tzuyu hugging Jungkook. "You're back" He said. "I missed you babe" He said smiling. I turned to the stove and continue cooking while tears in my heart.

After it was done, I served it in two plate and placed it on the table. I walked out and saw both of them cuddling. I took a deep breath and said, "Kookie come. Let's have dinner" He looked at me. "Babyy let's cuddle more. I missed you so much" Tzuyu whine making me cringe. "Baby I'm hungry. I'll eat and then we can cuddle all night" He said but Tzuyu pout making Kook sigh.

"Ok fine. Y/n, I'll eat later" He said as Tzuyu smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. I walked to my room and brought my earpluggs and phone. I sat on the table and plugged my headphone. I called Jaehyun cause I have nothing to do. After some rings, he picked. "Heyyy Y/nnn" He said excited. "Heyy JAEHYUN" I said abit loud for Jungkook to hear.

AND he reacted to it by turning to me. I quickly looked down. "What happened? Why you sound so excited girl?" He asked but I couldn't tell him. "Ohh nothing just having dinner. What about you?" I said smiling. "Wait, let me guess... You're trying to make Jungkook jealous, aren't you?" He said with a smirk which I can't see.

My smile got even more big. "Yes. You know me very well JAE" I said chuckling as he giggled. "So he's with that bish?" He asked. [Not hate. Just a story] "Yup. Together." I said gritting my teeth. "Cool down babyy" He said as I smirked. "Don't baby me Jaehyuniiee" I said smiling and looking up to see if Kook's looking my way which he was.

Tzuyu's POV

We were cuddling when Jungkook turned to Y/n. I frowned when I heard a boy's name. I saw Jungkook's jaw clench when she said, "Don't baby me Jaehyuniiee" Well, who the hell is Jaehyun... This bitch really is trying to steal Jungkook from me. 'Just wait Y/n... If Jungkook did not kick you out of this house in a month then say' I thought smirking as a idea popped in my head.

Next day [Y/n's POV]

I got up and did my morning routine. I wore clothes for my office and let my hair fall. I did my makeup and walked downstairs. I saw Jungkook tugging Tzuyu's hair back. I looked away and walked to the kitchen. I made coffee for myself and walked to the couch. I sat down and started drinking my coffee while scrolling down my Instagram.

After I was done, I kept the cup in the sink and walked up to take my bag. I walked checking if everything is there. "Y/n" I heard Jungkook.. I looked up and said, "Yes" "I'll drop you to office. I have a meeting there by" He said as I smiled. "Okay I-" I was cut off by Tzuyu. "Baby drop me to the shopping mall plz" She said firmly. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I can't. Babe that on the opposite way and I'll be late for meeting." He said and walked out. I chuckled and walked closer to Tzuyu. "See... He just rejected you on face babygirl. What will you do now?" I said sarcartically. "Just wait Y/n... I will make sure you are out of this house till next month" She said making me scoff.

I tapped her cheek and said, "Aww I'm scared" I said and walked out laughing leaving her back boiling in anger. I walked out and saw Jugkook at the door. I opened the door and sat down. "Let's go" I said smiling. He stared at me for a second and leaned closed to me almost touching my lips. I was about to react by kissing him but then I heard something.

I turned to my left to see him put my seatbelt on. "Done" He said and looked at me. We were inches close to each other. He cleared his throat and sat back on his seat. While me, I was still looking the stop where he was. I was hoping him to lean in and kiss me like those movies but he didn't and he will not...cause it's reality. I looked out with a sad smile plastered on my face.

He started the engine and drove. After 20 minutes, we reached to my office. I removed the seatbelt and my purse was on the backseat so I leaned closer to his seat and took it. I looked at him to see a expression I couldn't understand. He looked at me and then at my lips. I licked my lips as he was closing his eyes. I also leaned in and closed my eyes.

After a second later, our lips finally met each others. He started moving his lips syncing with mine. He cupped my cheeks deepening the kiss. I felt my heartbeat increase. What I dreamed about for 4 years is finally happening. The thing I was wanting for so long is happening. His tongue entered in exploring every corner on my mouth.

It turned out to be a make out session. I was getting out breath. We pulled away while looking into each others eyes.

____________________________________

Uploading on every other day

Like comment and vote for this chapter