𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

—Mature Themes—

Waking up i knew it was very early in the morning as it was completely silent. There was no hint of chatter in the halls. All i could hear was a light snore from behind, Blaise always snored but it was softer than usual. I rolled over and Blaise wasn't there, it was Malfoy. The exhaustion quickly left my body and i was taken back to last night, i felt like crying.

I had sex with Malfoy...I lost my virginity to fucking Draco Malfoy. How did i let this happen?

"Stop staring at me, it's creepy", Malfoy said groggily.

I panicked,i hit him in the arm hoping he'd wake up.

His eyes snapped open, he shot me a confused look.

"What the hell was that for", he asked whilst he rubbed his arm.

"W-what are we going to do, oh my god i can't believe we did that last night. You promise you won't tell Blaise?", i stammered.

"Calm down Alexis, we only slept together it's no big deal. It won't leave this room", Malfoy replied.

No big deal? Is he kidding me right now. I just lost my virginity to him and cheated on my boyfriend...AGAIN all in one night, and he thinks it's no big deal?

"Yeah you're right it was just meaningless sex,that will never happen again", i said sarcastically.

"I'm glad we can agree, don't want you falling in love with me now do we?", He shot up off the bed and started getting dressed.

"Oh please. As if i would ever fall in love with an arrogant ass like you, more chance of you falling in love with me", i muttered.

"Wrong, i don't fall in love. Especially not with people like you", He burst into laughter, I hate to admit this but it hurt.

People like me?

He finished getting dressed and went for the door.

"Wait, where are you going?", i asked.

"I have better things to do than sit here with you, i need to go", he spat.

"So you're just going to sleep with me and then walk off like i mean nothing at all", i groaned.

"We had sex, that's all it was. You're just another girl to me, so don't expect anything else", he said as he slammed the door behind him.

The tears burst out, my chin trembled like a small child. I press my head against the headboard and just cry. I'm trembling, i can't stop. Why can i not stop crying? I don't even love Malfoy, so why am i so bothered.

Then there was a knock at the door.

"Alexis it's me, open up", Blaise shouted.

"H-hey what are you doing here?",I quickly wiped my tears away and got dressed before opening the door.

"Just wanted to see you, anyway what was Malfoy doing here?", Blaise responded.

"What do you mean? he wasn't here", i laughed nervously.

Fuck. Why did i lie? He clearly knows i'm lying.

"Alexis, i literally saw him charge out your room, why are you lying to me?", Blaise complained.

"Sorry i was up late doing homework, my head is all over the place", i stuttered.

"Don't apologise, i just don't trust Malfoy around you that's all", Blaise smiled.

"No need to worry Blaise", i said as i smiled back at him.

"You're right, it's not like Malfoy would try it on with you. I mean no offence", he chuckled.

That's what you think Blaise.

He sat sat down next to me, he lay his head in the crook of my neck and sniffed his nose up.

"I'm sorry, i haven't had chance to shower yet", i said awkwardly.

"No it's not that, it's just i can smell Malfoy's cologne on your body", he murmured.

"Oh he just must of got too close to me i guess", i mumbled.

I saw in his face, he didn't believe me. How was i going to get out of this one?

"Don't look at me like that, nothing happened. You know Malfoy would never and i certainly wouldn't, you're the only one for me", i sighed.

"Prove it", he demanded.

"W-what, how do you expect me to do that", i squeaked.

"If you really believe i'm the only one for you, then you'll do something for me", he said as he rubbed my inner thigh.

"You know i'm not ready, just please drop the subject", i whined.

"I said prove it, prove i'm the only one for you", he said in a dark voice.

I had no choice but to prove it to him. It would get him off my back about Malfoy. I had to do this.

I removed my clothing, leaving me in my lacy bra and matching bottoms. He smirked at me before he pushed me down onto the bed, i watched as he removed his clothes just until he was just left in his boxers. I took in the view and i was taken aback from the size, but it was still no match to Malfoy.

He pushed my arms down and pinned them to the bed, my arms tingling from the cold sensation of his rings. He unhooked my bra and trailed his hands around my body before massaging my breasts firmly.

Blaise moved my underwear to the side, he grazed his fingers against my warmth teasingly making me inhale. Without any warning he thrusted into me, i covered my mouth hoping the moans wouldn't escape. He kept thrusting into me causing my leg to shake more with each thrust. He gripped onto my waist and after a few minutes he quickened his speed before slowing coming to a stop.

"Fuck Alexis, i'm about to cum", he groaned as he pulled out.

"Already? we only just started", i moaned.

He looked proud as he finished all over my stomach.

"What do you mean already? This was your first time i didn't think you'd expect much", he said as his face dropped.

"Oh no i-um, i just wasn't sure", i laughed. I couldn't help but feel bad about my comment, but it was nothing compared to what i experienced last night with Malfoy.

Malfoy was more passionate and caring, he asked for reassurance the whole time, asked if i was okay or if he was too rough. I don't know how to explain it but it felt more special with him, this just felt like nothing.

I turned onto my side away from Blaise and tried to fall asleep, but all i could think about was Malfoy. He was so different last night, then he just went back to his cold normal self this morning. I thought he was changing, changing for me.

                            🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

         Please vote, it'd be much appreciated