chapter four

"Toby, I thought we discussed that Tom was not to come over today. Your cousin came all the way from the states to see us," Mrs. Smith said.

"I know that, but Tommy wanted to see my new gaming PC. And maybe go live from it," Toby pleaded.

"Alright, you can do your stream,  but you have to include Cameron ," His mother commanded.

As all this was happening, I still was standing by the door frame, wishing I could disappear.

The two boys ran up the stairs, which made my nerves race.

Toby was coming close, his arms open. I figured he wanted a hug, but my anxiety took over.

My hands started to shake and I locked my eyes with Toby's. The longer I looked at him, the more he seemed to understand i didn't want a hug.

"Uh, I'm Toby and this is Tom, but everyone calls him Tommy, except my mum," The boy said smiling.

"I'm Cameron, but everyone calls me Cam at home," I responded.

"Tubbo, you never told me you had an American cousin who is a woman," Tommy scoffed.

"I never even knew she existed until four days ago. But thats not important. Cam do you want to watch Tommy stream?" Toby asked.

I nodded my head and followed them into his room.

I sat down on Toby's bed and watched as Tommy began the stream.

"Hello everyone and welcome back to the stream!" Tommy yelled.

I watched as the chat messages rolled in to fast to read.

He loaded in a minecraft world and to walk, commentating as he did.

Toby's bed was out view from the camera, which made me feel safe.

"Tubbo, you're a great streamer, but you've got the cameras all wrong," Tommy complained.

As he fixed the camera, the small part of Toby's bed that inwas sitting on was made visible.

A donation came in and read, tubbo who is the woman sitting on your bed?

Toby took the head set from his friend's head and replied, "That woman is my cousin who came from America. She's come to visit for a little while."

With that, the chat began to filter in with even more questions. All of these random people who were all talking about me frightened me.

I stood up and whispered into Toby's ear, "I'll be right back, I just need some air."

I walked out of the room and sat down on my bed, my hands holding my head.

This couldn't be happening. My cousin was a famous Twitch streamer. 

As I recooperated my thoughts, I heard another donation say, Tommy, what are your thoughts about Tubbo's cousin?

"Well, she is very pretty,-" He responded, but quickly after he added,"- for an American. And although she hasn't talked at all on the stream she is extremely funny. And short."

"Yeah chat, she's even shorter than me!" Toby exclaimed.

"Tubbo, the people want a height reveal, go get the woman," Tommy commanded.

I heard a knock on my door and in walked Toby. "Hey Cam, Tommy wants a height reveal for the fans. He wants to brag about his height again."

"Do I have to show my face? I really don't wanna do it," I whined.

"Come on, it'll be fun. The chat isn't mean. They actually enjoy you more than they do Tommy, which isn't much," He said a mischievous look appearing on his face.

As you walked back into the room, I overheard Tommy whispering to the chat, "See chat, I've always told you that women adore me."

"Tom, you wanted to do the height reveal?" I asked.

"Yeah, but please call me Tommy, only my mother calls me Tom," He replied.

All three of us stood up.

Tommy towered over me, or so it seemed. I only reached his shoulder blade.

"See how short they both are chat! But like always, the woman is the shortest of Tubbo and I," Tommy yelled.

The stream lasted for another half an hour. Well actually, it went until Tommy booted Toby's PC.

After that incident, Toby wanted to go back to the ocean, claiming that all the fish needed him.

"Cam, would you like to come? We have boards, if you wouldn't like to swim," Tommy asked.

"Yeah, I would like to go," I responded.

Word Count ~ 721