Interview and a sudden guest 2

Author's POV

" Oh ! Jimin and Taehyung.. today another special guest in coming here.  Guess who ?"

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other , confusion filling their eyes .

Who can it be ? They both thought, and gave up after some minutes. 

" Guessed ?" The MC asked .

Both Jimin and Taehyung shook their head .

" Mhmmm okay ! Better if I welcome him at once ?"

Taehyung and Jimin nodded . " Okay !"

The MC stood up . " Please welcome.  One of the best THAI BL ACTORS .. who came all the way down from Thailand.  Yes ! So . Please welcome, PREM WARUT CHAWALITRUJIWONG !" The MC shouted, and soon , there was another small man , wearing a suit , who was walking towards the couch.  Jimin did not waste anytime and ran over to Prem , tackling the new comer into a bone crushing hug . Prem hugged him back , hands wrapped around Jimin's waist . " I missed you , bud !" Jimin said, in the hug . " I missed you too , Jiminie!" Prem said , leaving a kiss on his neck afterwards. 

Soon both of them pulled away and after shaking hands with the MC and hugging Taehyung, Prem sat down on the couch , now making Jimin sit between Taehyung and himself. 

" Hi Prem !" The MC chirped .

" Swadeekha , krub!" Prem said , pressing his hands together and bowing a little. 

" How are you?"

" I am all good . You?"

" We all are fine , Prem !"

Prem then turned towards Jimin and said ," How are you, Chimmy ? All good ? And you Taehyung hyung?"

" I am good. " The deep voiced Male answered, to which Prem smiled .

" And you, baby ? How are you?" Prem asked Jimin. 

" I am good , Prem ." Jimin said , giving his signature eye smile .

" Ayeee !" Prem said and kissed Jimin's forehead. That was pure affection and both Jimin and Prem were used to that . But still, now the Jimin stans  , jumped up and started shipping him with Prem now . But the idols didn't care .

" Aeeeee ! Such an affection.  Jimin and Prem.  But hey, Jimin and Prem why do you both look like twins ?" The MC asked. 

" That's exactly what I thought when I met Jimin for the first time ." Prem said , laughing. 

" Yea . And I really thought that he was my long lost twin!" Jimin said, which made all of them laugh .

Thus the night went on , with Taehyung, Jimin and Prem enjoying each other's company, and having a jolly time!

And .

Also two pair of eyes . One ofcourse belonging to Jungkook, glaring at the TV screen , not liking the sudden affection Prem was showing for Jimin. 

And another shocked pair of eyes , who was shook by the sudden appearance of the famous BL actor. 

🥦💜🥦💜🥦💜🥦💜🥦🥦💜🥦💜🥦💜💜🥦💜🥦💜🥦💜🥦💜🥦💜🥦💜🥦🥦💜🥦💜🥦💜💜🥦💜🥦💜