☁ 5 ☁

jaemin walked back to his house late at night, when jeno had fallen asleep.

he had spied on him all day, and even when he got back to his own house.

jaemin had seen jeno's mother, a very sweet and caring person looking like a female version of jeno. and, he had seen a brand new jeno.

that boy was completely different from the person he had seen at school. jeno was no longer cold like he was at school, not at all. this jeno was caring, he showed signs of love to his mother and to his cats. he was the opposite of how he was at school, avoiding people and not caring about the others.

jaemin wondered what made him like this. his file said that the boy had family troubles, but from what jaemin had seen, everything seemed to go the right way... this was something he will have to seek further.

"ah... my wings." jaemin sighed once he had passed the door of his house and let his wings appear and spring out.

during the day, jaemin was obliged to fold them behind his back and use the 'recedo' spell to make them disappear.

honestly, that was horrible for him.

not only did he feel so attached to his wings that having to walk everywhere was torture, but also, they felt soar when deploying them after a full day.

jaemin didn't waste a second to fly through his house, sighing at the pleasant feeling he hadn't felt for a whole day.

after having written in the file about his first day, jaemin lied on the fluffy layer of cloud that was his bed remembering everything about his day.

his mission was far from being a simple one. jeno and renjun hated each other for no reason, and it's not some beautiful encounter that will make them forget about their rivalry... it was clear that they hated each other without knowing why. jeno didn't seem like someone who could be this mean for no reason. jaemin had seen it in his comportment at his house. he was caring. so why wouldn't he be towards renjun?

perhaps because something on renjun's side was going wrong? anyway, he would see this tomorrow, when spying on renjun. for the moment, nothing in jeno's persona could form a valid reason to hate the boy. everything in him was irreproachable. his behaviour at home, his loving side, his beautiful face, his body... everything...

and so, jaemin slowly fell asleep, the image of jeno's toned body not leaving his mind.

the next morning, renjun walked out of his house to go to school pretty early.

seeing the grey clouds announcing a rainy day had made him in a good mood. he was convinced today would be a good day. hopefully, jeno wouldn't be there to ruin it.

he slowly walked to school, humming a tune while smiling, the chains attached to his clothes colliding and sounding like christmas bells at each step he made.