twelve

𝗜'𝗠 𝗦𝗨𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗 𝗜 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗗

✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*

the two boys worked in wooyoung's room for what only felt like twenty minutes, but in reality it had been almost two hours. the faint click of the front door snapped them out of their thoughts as they worked and wooyoung stood up with a smile.

"that's my mom. come on, she'll be so excited to see you." san's eyes widened but before he could say anything, he was being yanked out of wooyoung's room and down the stairs. haru looked up as the pair noisily made their way into the kitchen where she was placing her bag down on the kitchen counter.

"hi honey, who's- san?" haru's jaw dropped at the realization as san smiled sheepishly. haru opened her arms and san hesitated, but one shove from wooyoung was enough for him to accept the hug. he felt all the emotions rush back as she wrapped her arms around him. her hugs never changed.

"choi san, is that really you?" san could hear the smile in her voice and he nodded, pulling away to return the smile.

"it's been years, one minute you were here all the time and the next we had never heard from you again. wooyoung was shocked on his first day of high school, both from seeing you and seeing how hot you looked. his words, not mine." haru wiggled her eyebrows at her son as wooyoung's face reddened. san raised an eyebrow but chose not to question him.

"are you staying for dinner?" haru asked as she walked over to the fridge, pulling out different ingredients. san looked at wooyoung who rolled his eyes and answered "yes" for the black haired boy.

"hey mom, do you mind if san stays with us for a few nights?" san looked at wooyoung with shock written all over his face as he shook his head.

"no no, it's okay-"

"of course, love. you're welcome here anytime, but may i ask, did something happen?" haru set down the ingredients and looked at the two boys with concern.

"nothing happened, i'll make my way home after we eat." san said with a smile. haru raised an eyebrow at him and looked at her son for answers.

"san, please just stay with us. you don't have to open up to us yet but at least stay here, for your own safety." this only made haru more concerned but she stayed quiet, not wanting to scare the boy away.

san sighed but nodded his head, giving the two a small smile. "alright, thank you. i promise i'll tell you the reason soon, ms. jung."

haru playfully glared at the boy as she went back to her cooking. "i told you san, it's haru to you, none of that miss stuff. they all then diverted their attention to the stairs, where just like earlier, two noisy boys ran down with hyper smiles on their faces.

"hi mom! this is xun, can he stay over?" haru laughed at the boy who was already at her feet, begging and giving her puppy eyes.

"how many boys am i adopting today? of course he can, the more the merrier. nice to meet you, xun." haru welcomed the young boy with a hug.

"thank you, ms. jung." xun smiled before jae pulled him in the direction of the living room. haru turned to the two older boys with a sigh.

"when will y'all learn to not refer to me like i'm an old woman."

a/n: TEN LOOKS SO GOOD IN 90'S LOVE PLS MARRY ME FINE SIR

okay het hours are over goodbye