Chapter 2

Gulf's POV

It's been a day already since Kao dropped my phone in that pool. They are still working on retrieving the contact list. I am stupid for not making backup files.

I can't erase him from my mind. Dad will freak out if he knew that I am obsessed with someone like him. Dad wants a doctor, a businessman, or either a professor to be at least when I am going to marry someone someday. That's the rule. I can't introduce a flirty party-guy to my dad.
He wants someone who can be highly respected. He is not against Kao simply because he is the heir of the biggest pharmaceutical corporation in the country.

I went to school late because why not.

"So how's the hot guy from that night?" Saint, my best friend asked. He brought me to that bar. He is the one who saw Daddy M first but since I am so depressed that day he let me have him. I was the one who approached and flirted with him. He stands out from the crowd at that time. I am not into tattoos, but his biceps are just so fucking sexy. I will willingly let him crush my bones by hugging.

His chest is another sexy thing about him. "Earth to Gulf... Hello!" He waved his hands in front of my face. "Friend, you are drooling for real."
I wiped the corner of my lips and glared at him.
"I was just kidding friend. So how big?"
I covered his mouth. What would my classmates think about me if they hear us talking about this stuff?

They believe that I am a model student. To be honest, I don't flirt with anyone. I am really serious with Kao, but I won't let anyone make a fool out of me. He just cheated with someone who is not even close to my level.

"Monster cock, friend," I whispered to him.

"Whaaaaaaat? Share!" He screamed excitedly.

I told him about what happened to my phone.

"Don't worry since I love you so much, I'll make sure to find him in every bar that I am going to." This is what I love about Saint. He supports me in everything.

"Thank you. Our class is about to start, go back to your room now."

My day is just tiring. It was so boring.

I walked straight to the parking lot and unfortunately, I saw Kao leaning on my car.

I pulled out the sanitizer from my bag and wet tissues and wiped the spot where he leaned on.

"Do you know that leaning on someone's car is bad?" I asked him.

"Babe, are you really serious about breaking up with me?" He gently grabbed my arm.

"Do I look like I was joking?" I put on my poker face.

"Babe, you know I only love you."

"Oh too bad. I don't feel the same way anymore." A part of me is telling me to forgive Kao but every time I remember my cousin's annoying face, I can say that breaking up with him is the wisest decision I can ever make.

"I'll block him."

"Do whatever you want. I like someone else..." I cut myself off. Why did I say it?

"Who?" He angrily asked. "You are still my boyfriend. I didn't agree with the break-up."

I caressed his face and played with his lips using my finger. "Do you think I need your opinion, babe? Did you forget that right in front of you is Gulf Liam? When I ask you to stay away, YOU DO IT! You know what I can do to someone who is continuously pissing me off. So stay away while I am still trying to be nice."

He grabbed my chin. "Don't regret this." He gritted his teeth.

"No plans of regretting so fuck off."

I smirked. He still doesn't know me at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a month since I lost contact with that hot stranger, my Daddy M. They have retrieved some of my files but not the contact list.

I attended school like a normal boring day. It sucks that Saint's room is on the 5th floor. I am too lazy to go there

The dean called me and asked me to announce that our Art teacher has resigned and it is effective immediately.

Who does he think he is to resign just right after I finished this Art project of mine?! It took me several sleepless nights to complete this. My effort has just gone to waste. I hate him.

The next day, I was just bored listening to my classmates' gossips about the new hot professor. Boring as fuck. No matter how hot he is, he is still obviously old for sure.

I just texted Saint and he said today will be a good day for me. It will only be good if I can meet... Oh, what the fuck! Holy shit!

Our dean entered the room. Behind him is a familiar hot guy. The most gorgeous guy I've ever laid my eyes on. He looks different from the first time I saw him. I am sure this is him. My heart can't be wrong. I think all my internal organs are going to burst.

His eyes roamed the room.

"I am Mr. Mew Suppasit and I'll be in charge of your art and music class. Nice to meet you all."

That voice I've been dying to hear for a month already. Now I am sure, I met Daddy M again.

"Nice to meet you, sir," I said loudly. I grinned from ear to ear. This would be fun.

He glanced at me but I don't see any reaction from him. I think he did not recognize me at all.

Did he just forget me? I can't erase him in my mind for a second but it seems that he is not feeling the same way.

But who cares? I like him and he'll be mine in no time.

I just listened to him explaining the history of I do-not-know-what. I am not paying attention to what he is discussing. I am focused on imagining his arms underneath that sleeves. I want to hold that sexy biceps again. Damn it. He made me pervert for heaven's sake.

"Okay, that's it for today. I need your class representative. Please come to the faculty room so we can swap phone numbers. I'll be sending you directly my message for the class and you can relay my message to them."

I smirked.

Gotcha.

I followed him to the faculty room. My heart is beating fast.

"Your name?" He asked me without sparing a glance.

"GULF LIAM, sir." He froze.

"Put your number here." He handed me a notepad. He can't even look at me straight into my eyes. Now he just proved to me that I am right. He is the same person at the bar.

"No, sir. Hand me your phone please."

He looked at me confused.

"I am just afraid that you might misplace that sheet so I better save it myself." He obliged and handed me his iPhone.

I typed my number and ring my phone. Got it.
I saved my number as Gulf Liam on his contacts.

"Thank you. You can go." He said coldly.

"Nice to meet you...again, sir."
I know he wants to say something but he is controlling himself from talking.

I was about to shut the door when I heard him speak.

"I didn't receive any text from you after that night. Am I that bad?"

"No, you are actually the best. I just..."
He cut me off.

"Forget it. Treat me as to how I should be treated. I am your professor and you are my student. Do you understand?"

My legs felt like jelly. My knees weakened.

I nodded timidly. He is the only person who can make me feel this way. I am acting submissive in front of him.

"Yes, sir!" I stormed out of the room feeling disappointed.