Nightout

Emily's tattoo on the side her thigh going down to her knee👆
Emily's Outfit : (Main character)

Emily's tattoo on the side her thigh going down to her knee👆Emily's Outfit : (Main character)

Sophia's outfit :

Emily's room :

The 3 hours after our deal was made Sophia busted into my room screaming "get ready bitchhh!!!"

In her had she had flat irons, curling wands, hair spray, makeup , and 10 different dresses it's safe to say I'm not getting out of this one.

"Aren't you doing a little to much" I sighed.

"No, now get dressed, I didn't major in cosmetology for nothing" she winked throwing a black dress my way.

I went into the bathroom as she set up on the white vanity.

Now usually I would have complained and protested about wearing a dress this short but the way this dress hugged by stomach and carved my curves just made me love it even more. It was a black dress with instead of shoulders it had sleeves and stoped at my mid-thigh and shows my tattoo of roses on my thigh.

Time skip:// 2 hour later

It was now 9:30 pm an we were currently walking out the house to Sophias jeep and that had all the door off.

My blond hair was wand curled and going down my back to the end of my bra.

Soph (Sophias nickname) had a pink dress that complimented her ass and pushed up her boobs.

Apparently we were going to the hottest new club that was very exclusive and hard to get into but Soph's parents were business partners with the owner.

We pulled up an their was a long line wrapped down the street. "There's no way we're getting in their in this lifetime, I have classes in the morning" I groaned .

Soph suck sucked her teeth and grabbed my wrist pulling me into the direction to the front of the club "My parents are friends with the owner, which I heard he was smoking hot but danger so stay away from him".

" O please, I don't think anyone could be better then James" I smile.

"Anywayyys, His name is Lorenzo Valentino, Daddy says he is New York's mafia leader and he's dangerous and ruthless. I heard he killed his brother in cold blood for no reason at all" She whispered.

I gasped, Their no way he did that to his brother.

"Don't worry I doubt he will be here, I mean no know one really knows what he looks like but I doubt he would be here out out all the other casinos and strip clubs he owns"

We continue to walk only to stop at two Italian men wearing all black with the clubs man on the side "Clover".

Soph yells her fathers name and the guard step aside . I turn my head feeling bad for the people behind us.

—————————————————

-Subscribe to my yt channel please 💕link in bio

Make sure you vote ❤️