When Shoto Takes Care Of You

Another month passed and my womb is now bigger. The sad news is that I can't really do anything because it hard to walk around with 2 babies inside of me. I can walk but not as much like I use to. It was the morning and Midoriya already left to go do hero work. 

Today is Shoto's turn to take of me. I was sitting on the couch watching Netflix and eating strawberries. Shoto came to me and gave me a warm smile as he sat right next to me laying his head down on my lap. 

I smiled at him and stroke his hair slowly. Then me and Shoto felt something move in my stomach. Shoto stood up in surprise. And was quite shocked as well. The babies were moving. 

"Love I felt the babies move."-Shoto

" Yeah. They did. Look. *belly moves a little bit*"

"Wow. That's amazing. "-Shoto

" Heh. I know right? That must mean the babies will be coming out soon."

"I'm very excited love. I'm really excited to meet our little balls of sunshine."-Shoto

" Me too Shoto."

My belly then showed a little bump coming out of my stomach. Shoto's eyes then sparkled with love and amazement. Shoto was then started rubbing my stomach and placing his head on my belly and we continued watching Netflix for the rest of the time until Midoriya came back from work.