LOCKER ROOM SHENANIGANS 🔞

Third person POV

After the football match was over, Gulf tiredly walked over to the locker room and entered the shower stall to remove the grime and mud from his body. He could feel his boyfriend's eyes boring into his back who came to pick him up from his practice match.

Gulf stuck around, taking his time in the shower and took glances at Mew where he stood in front of his locker wearing a sleeveless t-shirt and pants. Gulf finally started pulling a fresh pair of clothes out of his locker and sets them down on the bench, rolling his sore shoulders and shaking some water out of his hair. A chuckle nearly makes him jump out of his skin as he makes eye contact with his boyfriend.

Mew continues to smirk, walking towards the other boy with confident strides.

"You've been avoiding me." The dark haired man said as he crossed his arms and his biceps flexed deliciously. Gulf's mouth instantly went dry, goddamit .

"No, I haven't," He says unsurely, now going to grab the edge of his towel just in case. But, he knew very well he was patently avoiding his older boyfriend after the argument they had the previous night. Gulf knew his restraints were straining though. He didn't know who was going to be the traitor in this situation- Mew or his own dick. He could barely control himself from jumping on his boyfriend after discerning his more than necessary sexy lover.

" You are a horrible liar tua-eng, you always avert your eyes whenever you lie." Mew replied as he took a few more steps towards him.

"I'm not lying." Gulf hurriedly gasped out.

Mew just snickers, running a hand through his silky hair and having it fall back perfectly into place. He is gonna be the death of me, Gulf grimaced internally.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" Now they were only a few feet apart and Gulf felt like he couldn't breath anymore. "Is it because of yesterday night?"

"I... I"

Mew moves in a little bit closer and Gulf could feel himself start to sweat and a flutter of warmth in his stomach had his heart jumping again. Oh no.

Mew cocks his head to the side, staring directly into Gulf's brown bambi eyes. Gulf gulps, arousal pooling in his stomach just from the way Mew was looking at him. I can't control myself anymore.

With the hand that wasn't clutching his towel, Gulf cups Mew's jaw and smashes his lips to the older's. For both of them, kissing each other was always magically romantic and something so theirs. It flared a incredible sense of possessiveness. Their teeth clashed as Mew nibbled on Gulf's soft lips and his hands tightly wrapped around Gulf pulling him impossibly closer.

Gulf ran a hand up the taller boy's chest, gasping as Mew flexed under his touch. Mew smirks, and slips his tongue into Gulf's mouth. The desperation and roughness but, yet so loving kisses had their head spinning with arousal. Mew gets a hand in Gulf's hair, giving it a soft tug and a whimper escapes his mouth. The locker was cold against Gulf's burning back but that wasn't even something that was in his mind now. He could feel Mew's hands all over his body, nails dragging up and down his sides that had him moaning wantonly. Gulf could feel his ti-rak's hard dick pressed against him.

Gulf rolled his hips forward and Mew thrusted forward at the same time grinding his erection against the dip in Gulf's hipbone. Gulf squeezed Mew's sides again as a volt of pleasure ripped through him. Mew gasped loudly as the younger boy attached his lips to his neck, sinking his teeth right into his sensitive spot.

Mew grabbed Gulf's soft locks and pulled his head back to kiss around Gulf's neck, nipping at his collarbone as the younger's head knocks against the metal lockers. Soft pants echo in the quiet room. Gulf whimpers, hips thrusting forward for more friction as Mew nibbles down to his nipple and harshly bites down on the pink bud. Gulf moaned loudly and shivered as immense pleasure from the pain spread through his body.