Chapter 32 - Emma

"W-what about the tests? I haven't taken them yet," I stammered.

"We won't fuck you, Gorgeous, not yet. The tests are only a formality. You told us you're clean, and we believe you," Mateo said. "Now, strip. And don't make me tell you that again," he warned me, and I shuddered from the authority in his command.

Standing up from my seat, I moved from the table to get some space. My dress had a zipper in the back, and I reach behind me, sliding it down—opening my dress more and more until only the straps on my shoulders kept it from falling off.

I hesitated slightly, looking toward the unlocked door; someone could come in at any moment. But Mateo narrowed his eyes in warning, almost daring me to disobey him. I didn't want to do that, not now—I was too curious about what he had in mind with all of this.

With tentative hands, I brushed the straps aside, letting the dress pool on the floor. I now stood in front of the men in only a red thong and black heels. I felt naked—exposed.

Suddenly extremely conscious, I shielded my bare breasts with my hands, looking down on the floor rather than meeting the men's eyes.

"Who said you could cover yourself up?" Callan asked with that smooth voice of his, a hint of danger mixed in with the silky tone.

Taking a deep breath, I let my hands fall down to my sides, giving them an eyeful of my tits. They felt heavy with all the attention on them. The cold air made my nipples harden, and my breathing became more labored.

"Good girl," Mateo crooned. I could hear the hunger in his voice, and it made me anxiously thrilled—a weird blend of emotions.

A movement to my left caught my attention; Mateo was standing up from his seat and moved towards me. I still didn't look up, afraid of what I would see in their eyes.

No matter how many times I tried to tell myself I looked pretty—to change my view of myself—the low self-esteem never went completely away. What if they looked at me with disgust? What if they were already regretting their proposition?

Mateo grabbed my chin, raising my head until I looked right into his eyes. "You look absolutely breathtaking," he whispered huskily as if he could read all of my worries. He dropped his grip on me and started taking off his tie.

I swallowed as he gathered the tie in his hands and walked to stand behind me. My eyes closed automatically when Mateo held the material in front of me.

The thought of being blindfolded was scary; I'd never done anything like that before.

"Trust me," Mateo whispered into my ear, and even though I hadn't known him for long, I did trust him. I nodded to him, letting him know I was all good.

The feel of the silky material of the tie pressed against my eyelids was strange but not in a bad way. It tightened around my eyes as Mateo tied it in the back. Somehow, he'd managed to cover my eyes fully with the thin scrap of fabric, and I couldn't see anything even if I tried.

Not seeing made me feel even more vulnerable than I had felt standing naked with three fully clothed men. The urge to cover myself up again was strong, and the only reason I didn't was because Mateo grasped my wrists and brought them behind my back.

"Can I trust you to not move your hands, or do I have to tie them up as well?" He asked.

"I won't move them... sir," I answered back, my voice slightly shaky.

The sound of footsteps made my heart pound. I could literally feel the other men moving closer as if the air around me shifted in their presence.

Someone—I didn't know who—grabbed my thong and dragged the material slowly down my legs. The man lifted one of my legs and then another to take my panties completely off, while the one behind me held me steady so I wouldn't trip.