𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"I think I am getting really good guys," I smile, proudly as I knock someone off of my platform. I was playing bedwars and my chat had been bullying me about how bad I was but they were starting to become nicer. Before I know it, I am actually in the top two and I look for the last person who I can't find. All beds were going to be destroyed in less then a minute so I really should wait until then. I look to my chat to see people spamming that Dream is in chat and I glance over vip messages. "Hey Dream, wanna call?" I ask and I see him join a vc on his server and say sure in the chat.

"Hello," He chirps when I join and I return back to the lobby, seeing some people who punched the air in my direction aware that it was me. I had managed to receive YouTuber rank quickly as Will helped me make a channel and then advertised it like crazy.

"Hi," I say happily and punch the air towards the people who were waving at me. I see a couple of people who are also in the lobby who probably don't know who I am. "Hi!" I grin to the people who are waving at me and Dream laughs a little.

"Hello," Dream repeats and I laugh a little because I wasn't even talking to him and he knows that. "How is the stream going?" He asks and I shrug a little.

"Pretty good," I say and look to my chat seeing them all spamming 'simp'. "My chat is calling you a simp." I laugh and take a sip of my water, flying around the lobby. "Should I play some bed wars with my viewers?" I ask him and see my chat spamming yes and I can see that there are more viewers in here thanks to Dream hanging out in my call.

"I have an idea," Dream says and I tilt my head to the side, confused as to what his idea was. I hum, waiting for him to go on as I secretly open a party for viewers to join. The party quickly fills up and I throw us into a game of bed wars. "Did you really just start a round?" Dream laughs and I can't help but laugh because I did.

"Maybe," I laugh as the game starts, "But continue," I smile and look to my chat who seems to be amazed by how I am causally interacting with Dream.

If I'm being honest, I really don't see the big deal about this guy. He's ok sometimes but like he can also be really cocky.

"Ok," He laughs and I rush a base, hoping my team will have our bed covered. "Anyways, I was wondering if you were interested in joining my smp." He asks and I see my chat absolutely go crazy.

"Hm," I think about it. I know that this smp thing was a big deal if you were on but I have never seen anything about it. By the way my chat is freaking out it might be a good idea to grow everything but I don't know about it at the same time. "Maybe." I hum and help eliminate a team, immediately getting knocked off the island afterwards though.

"I'll take that as a yes." Dream says and I see a him send me a message on my other monitor. Will had shown me how to show one thing to viewers while being able to read other things on my own without them seeing.

"I said maybe," I say and there's a second of silence in which my chat is going literally insane to the point where my mods are making it so they can't spam the chat. "Mods make sure to change the title to something like 'Playing Bed Wars on Hypixel' please." I say politely and see someone say ok in the mod chat.

"Wow, not even going to say anything about me," Dream says, joking it off but he seems genuinely shocked.

"I don't need you to get viewers Dream," I laugh lightly and watch a donation come in asking if I could add someone on Hypixel, which I quickly dismiss. "I can get viewers on my own, thank you very much."

"Woah, ok." Dream says, sounding slightly taken back and I see one of my mods telling people to stop spamming the chat so I can actually read the messages. "I am sure you would like it though," He goes back to talking about the server and I sigh.

"You are very persistent." I point out grinning because I will join the server if I want too, not because he just asked me too. As I look to my chat I see them spamming Drever again and laugh. "Mods can you fix that," I say and know that they are talking about the spam which they are having to sort through for offensive messages. "Anyways Dream," I change the topic and disband the party, going back to the lobby.

"Yes River," He replies and I go to do some parkour because I need to practice.

"What's up with you and my boy George," I grin and my chat starts going crazy about that. I've known George for a while, we have talked some because he was once looking for an editor and I offered to do it. We had become friends quickly and started had hung out a few times. "I'm hearing a lot about Gream." I laugh about the word because it seems ridiculous to say.

"It's DreamNotFound, thank you very much," Dream laughs and I shake my head. "And it's one of those shipping things," He explains and I think about that for a minute before looking to my chat who is now arguing about the ship names.

"So, that's what Drever is?" I laugh and he wheezes on the other side of the call while my chat continues to go crazy about the two of us talking.