Bring him home

♡Someone wanted my background so here you are <3♡

♡Before we start, I wanna address the whole shipping thing from the last chapter. Dante is an OC, he does not exist (through I wish he did) and he is just a character. Tommy has stated that he doesn't like to be shipped with his friends, Dante doesn't exist. If I'm being honest here, there's a lot of stories on here like my chapter that have way more views than me and no one says 'Weirdchamp' on there. I get that I should've addressed it before the chapter started, but I didn't think anyone would care so much. So, here we are. It'll probably be the only one that I do for the time being, and if it does get really bad, I will delete the chapter. (Arson, I'll send it to you if I do delete it so you can still read it.) So, that's all, I just wanted to address it before I moved on. ♡

♡Set in 'Manburg' era♡

Trigger warning: kidnapping, blood, knives, injury to character

During the night, Dream has taken Tubbo. Tommy, Wilbur, and Techno have to go save him.

♡♡♡♡

"Wakey, wakey." The masked man had spoken. The young brunette opened his eyes, groaning at his headache.

He looked around before spotting Dream standing here. He gasped and tugged at his restraints.

"There's no point in that. Struggling will only make things worse." The man smiled before walking around the boy, standing behind the chair and placed his hands on his shoulders.

"W-what do you want?" Tubbo spoke, terrified of the blonde man.

"Oh Tubbo, you know what I want."

He gulped, "I don't have it."

"Oh yes you do. Tommy gave it to you. A symbol of trust was it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Fine then," Dream grabbed a blade and opened it. "We're just gonna have to do this the hard way."

^^^^

"Wilbur, have you seen Tubbo?" Tommy asked his big brother.

"No Tommy, I haven't seen your friend." Wilbur said as he put down a piece of paper. Tommy groaned in annoyance.

"Techno, have you seen Tubbo?"

"Nope." He told the younger, popping the 'p'.

"He was supposed to be here two hours ago! Can we go out and look for him please?" He begged his brothers.

"No, Tommy. He probably had something come up. He'll be here soon, I promise." Wilbur said.

"This isn't fair!" Tommy stomped his foot and ran into his room, slamming the door behind him.

"You should be a little nicer to the kid. He just wanted to see his friend." Techno said.

"But they see each other everyday, Tech! It's not like they're gonna die without the other!" Wilbur exclaimed.

Suddenly, the door opened. In walked a brunette in clout glasses.

"Where's Tommy?" He asked.

"What do you want, George?" Techno stood from his seat.

"I came unarmed, you can check me. Dream has Tubbo." George said, showing the brothers that he didn't have his sword.

"Tommy!" Wilbur yelled.

Tommy's bedroom door flew opened and out he came, a smile on his face, but it quickly dropped upon seeing who it was.

"This is the wrong British brunette guys." The blonde expressed to his brothers.