𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

Pairing: Technoblade x Reader
Warnings: None
Pronouns: They/Them

"What I think Christmas would be like with (authorspencil's ver. of) the Sleepy Family!"

——————————

- They spend the holidays at (Y/n)'s and Techno's house because it's the biggest.

- Philza travels all the way from the sleepy boys' home country to where they're staying so he can spend Christmas with his children and grandchildren.

- The entire family comes. And I mean the entire family.

- This includes Kristen, Sally and many others

- Dream, having been (Y/n)'s best friend for the longest time, would always get an invitation.

- And because Dream would always get invitied, Tommy would insist that his friends needed to be there because they were 'like siblings to him'. This caused Tubbo, Ranboo and Drista's invitation.

- Anastasia and Fundy have an extremely unstable dynamic as cousins.

- Anastasia's either chasing Fundy with a wooden sword, craving death, or she and Fundy get along incredibly well.

- Let's just say that for this Christmas, they get along well together.

- When first finding out that he was going to spend Christmas with the family, Fundy would constantly ask Wilbur if Anastasia was going to be there.

- Fundy practically jumped through the roof when he said yes.

- (Y/n) is on decorations and does an amazing job at it.

- The tree, the hallways, just everything is detailed and decorated.

- The family is very festive.

- Tommy, Fundy and Anastasia stay up until midnight to try and catch Santa Claus. What can they say? They're blessed with childhood spirit.

- So (Y/n) has probably forced Technoblade to put on a Santa costume for the holidays.

- (Y/n), looking over to Technoblade in the costume, very evidently holding back a smirk. "In my defence, I thought it'd be funny."

- Fundy and Anastasia dress up as elves.

- Philza teaches the kids how to make lanterns and they all make them together around the carpet.

- Fundy and Ana are terrible at making them, but this is probably because they're still toddlers and have little-to-no concept of shapes.

- Tommy is also pretty bad at it but insists that his looks better than everybody else's.

- Tubbo is really slow and delicate when making the lanterns, always asking Phil to repeat processes so that he could make it perfect, which it always ends up being.

- Drista always creases the paper accidentally and gets frustrated a lot. Because of this, she ends up having to fold it using her telekinesis instead of doing it by hand.

- Ranboo always somehow follows a direction completely different to Phil and always ends up messing it up but none of them point it out and instead reassure him that it looks good.

- So while they all make lanterns, (Y/n), Kristen and Sally all work together to cook the dinner and to bake the gingerbread houses, Dream often helping them.

- His job was mainly to swat the kids away if they ended up trying to steal the candy for the gingerbread house.

- Wilbur plays Christmas songs on his guitar while they all sing along.

- "On the first day of Christmas, L'Manburg have to me: a salmon swimming down the stream."

- The family watching Christmas movies together.

- They open presents at Christmas eve's midnight instead of Christmas morning because they're chaotic like that.

- They all end up falling asleep together on the couch at about 3am.

- Techno and (Y/n) don't fall asleep though.

- Just imagine them slow dancing to really soft and romantic Christmas music in a separate room while everybody else is asleep.

- Christmas morning: Everybody wakes up at about 12pm because they all fell asleep really late.

- Despite being the final ones to fall asleep, Techno and (Y/n) are the most awake and are awake before everybody else.

- There is snow everywhere.

- They all go outside and mess around in the snow in front of their house.

- Anastasia makes snow angels with (Y/n) for the first half.

- Until Tommy throws a snowball at Wilbur as a joke.

- Fundy sees that his uncle just threw a snowball at his dad and rushes to defend his father. This leads to Anastasia running to defend her cousin in this battle.

- (Y/n) fights alongside Tommy because they feel bad and knows that he needs a teammate, Techno joinining because he doesn't want to fight against them.

- Of course, Tubbo, Ranboo and Drista, being Tommy's friends would all jump into battle in excitement for the war that was about to commence.

- Sally would walk outside, wondering what the hell was happening, to see six people ganging up on her husband, which she just doesn't take, so she jumps in to help, ordering Fundy and Anastasia like soldiers.

- "C'mon guys, pick up the pace or they'll win!"

- Drista would always exploit her powers to summon either mass amounts of snow or multiple snowballs at once.

- Leaving Mumza, our beloved goddess, to help them.

- Philza and Dream would stand back, watching everything play out, unsure of what to do.

- They have an epic snowball war. There are no survivors.

- Except Techno Because Technoblade never dies lolololololololol.

- It ends with all of them getting tired and finally going back inside.

- They're all instantly greeted with the smell of hot chocolate that Philza made for them.

- And for Christmas night, they all tell stories about Christmas before releasing the lanterns that they all made together the day before into the night.