Aftermath

When the tunnel shut Midoriya started banging on the wall but stopped when he hit hit broken finger on it. He then ran up the steps in a hurry. When he made it to the top he shouted to the group "Y/n got left behind!" everyone was in shock "Young Midoriya what happened?!" All Might came rushing to Midoriya "Y/n was actually weird then he said that everyone was in the tunnel, so he got trapped outside" All Might started smoking before leaning into Midoriya's ear and whispering "I'm sorry young Midoriya...I'm out of time..." then a wall was created separating All Might from the rest of the class so they didn't see him shrink.

If All Might is out of time then Y/n is inside the USJ...

The realization of the situation broke Midoriya. His best friend was most likely fighting for his life against something that went toe to toe with All Might.

"We have to save him! We have to go back in there!" Midoriya pleaded with the heroes, one of the heroes spoke "I'm sorry...we can't risk the life of everyone here for just one person. As much as I hate to say it...we have to wait for help..." Midoriya was shocked.

I thought heroes are supposed to save people...

(Midoriya will remember this...sorry I couldn't resist making the reference)

Midoriya had to sit there and listen to the sounds coming from inside the USJ as he had to wait for help to come. He heard the occasional boom or scream, and with each noise he winced as his worst fears were spiraling in his head.

When help arrived in the form of more heroes (the most notable being Endeavor) Midoriya was slightly relived but when all the sounds inside the USJ stopped he got afraid again.

The heroes made their way inside they found the place empty. With the signs of a battle being the only evidence of life ever being here. The heroes had searched the entire USJ but found nothing. Y/n L/n was now missing.

After the USJ incident, the fact that one of U.A.'s students had gone missing put a lot of stress on the school and on the students. Parents were afraid for their children's safety and students were scared for their safety too. To solve this U.A. started up the dorm system, much earlier than they wanted.

Thankfully it worked and they had secured the trust of their students and parents. But Y/n was still missing and dorms didn't change that.

Then the U.A. sports festival was announced...

U.A. Class 1-A

When the sports festival was announced by Aizawa the class instantly started asking questions, the most popular being: "How can we hold a public event like this so soon after a villain attack?!" this had everyone nervous.

Aizawa answered "U.A. thinks that this shows that they have everything under control. Also the sports festival has been known as a very popular event around the world, outclassing the Olympics. You will have a week to prepare, I'm going to take a nap." with that said Aizawa zipped up his sleeping bag and fell asleep.

Even with Y/n still missing...but this is still the most logical thing that they can do to reassure the media that U.A. is secure.

Meanwhile...Y/n's POV

You awakened in a vat of some sorts surrounded by a clear green liquid. Your arms and legs were restrained and bolted to the walls, and you had a tube in your mouth providing oxygen with a mask covering it so it stayed on your face. Instantly you started thrashing in the vat trying to get free. But the same as your last attempt it was a fruitless attempt.

The restraints continued to hold and showed no sign of breaking. Then a bald man with a white mustache and goggles on walked into the room. Speaking of the room it was more like a jail cell than a room with a concrete  floor and walls. There was a rusted metal door in front of you. You and the door were across the room from each other.