CHAPTER THREE

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Calypso Black hated dementors. The scary, monster creatures seemed to only affect her, more than others. (Wow what a surprise)

Of course, she's not even at school yet and she's already the center of attention. I mean when is she not?!

"You okay?" Asked Harry. She was having a major headache, and she didn't want to hear his annoying voice.

"Would you be okay if a dementor tried to suck out your soul?!" She retorted. She may have been a little harsh, but can you blame her this is the guy who once set her robes on fire during class.

Before Harry could say anything back, the compartment door slid open. There in front of the group was Remus Lupin.

The man was definitely a mystery to her. I mean where did he get all those scars?

"We will be arriving at Hogwarts soon." Said Professor Lupin, pointing at the chocolate bar in her hand, "Eat. It'll help."

"Well blimey Calypso we haven't even reached school and you've already had a near death experience," snorted Ron.

"Ronald!" Hermione gasped.

"It's fine guys," Calypso said, "let's just go find a carriage."

As they exited the train her eyes met the icy blue eyes of her cousin, Draco Malfoy. Draco started to walk near the group of four.

"Sod off Malfoy!" Harry exclaimed.

"I didn't come here to see you Potter," he said cooly, "I came here to see my cousin. Longbottom said that you fainted, is it true? You actually fainted? Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital wing?"

"Draco I'm fine. Come on, a nasty old dementor can't kill me, I'm Calypso Black!" Calypso responded. He gave her a small, barely visible smile and left them.

"I still don't understand how you two are so civil with each other," Hermione stated.

"He's the only family I know other than my ghastly grandparents," she said. Harry looked like he was about to say something, but quickly shut his mouth.

"How about we get back to the important topic," he began, "like how Calypso blew up her aunt. And can you please teach me how to do it."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Turns out dementors are going to be staying at Hogwarts. And she is beyond angry. How is it safe for kids to be around soul sucking creatures. I mean Valerie Greengrass already got passed the dementors once, who says she can't do it again?

Just another example, that the ministry of magic is stupid. She often wonders why people would trust a ministry mostly full of wrinkly old men.

"This is all so bloody stupid!" Calypso exclaimed, "Why do these horrendous creatures have to stay! And of course they only target me!"

"You've got nothing to worry about Dumbledore will protect you!" Rory responded.

"You say that all the time yet I almost die every year," she mumbled to herself.

"Welcome to Divination," a woman said, "My name is Professor Trelawney. You may not have seen me before. I find that descending too often into the hustle and bustle of the main school clouds my Inner eye."

The two girls shared a bewildered look. The Professor was certainly unique.

They had both drank the disgusting tea.

"Broaden your minds!" Professor Trelawney would exclaim every few minutes.

"So Rory what do you see in my future," Calypso laughed, "ooh please tell me that there is a tall, brooding man that is going to fall in love with me soon."

"Well, It's all really confusing. It just looks like a big blob. Oh! I mean if you look at it like this, it kinda looks like an animal. A dog I think?"

"Let me see that." Professor Trelawney said. The entire class went silent, waiting for what she was about to say. Do people these days not know how to mind there own business?! Professor Trelawney eyes grew wide and met Calypso's.

"My dear, you have the Grim."

"Excuse me?!"

"The Grim, my dear, The Grim!" Professor Trelawney cried, "The giant, spectral dog that haunts churchyards! My dear girl, it is an omen - the worst omen - of death!"

Calypso felt uneasy. Everyone eyes seemed to still be on her. Lavender Brown had her hands to her mouth, eyes watering. Everyone was looking at Calypso; everyone except Hermione.

"I don't think it looks like a Grim," she said flatly.

Professor Trelawney studied Hermione with dislike, "You'll forgive me for saying so, but I perceive very little aura around you. Very little receptivity to the resonances of the future."

Seamus Finnigan was tilting his head side to side. "It looks like the Grim if you do this. But it looks more like a donkey here." he said leaning to the left.

"Are you implying I look like a donkey?!" Calypso exclaimed already fed up with the class.

"N-no, no i was just-"

Thankfully, Professor Trelawney cut him off, "I think we will leave the lesson here for today. Yes... please pack way you things."

Everyone scurried away with whispers of the new gossip. Calypso Black is going to die! It was okay though. Gossip wouldn't kill her, not even some famous, evil, noseless dude could.

"So much for a hot boyfriend," she sighed, leaving the class.

Harry Potter had his arm around her shoulder, with his face in that annoying smirk"Black if you wanted a hot-"

"Oh shove off Potter!"

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
AN: So I haven't updated in almost a year and I'm so sorry for that! I'm not gonna tell you the reason is because my mom died and then I got in a car crash. (Seriously a lot of wattpad authors have the craziest life) I just lost interest for Harry Potter and now I think my phase is coming back. I'll try to write more, maybe a chapter a week? Anyway it's crazy how many people actually like this book. I'll be scrolling through Harry Potter reading lists from people who can actually write and my book will be there.