63

Chu Yu wanted to slap himself in the face.

Xie Xi's gaze fell on Chu Yu and a faint smile rippled through his dark eyes. Lowering his voice, he said: "Shixiong, can you guess what Shizun and Third Shidi will think? That Shixiong desired Shidi so much that he traveled thousands of miles just to see him?"

Chu Yu smiled calmly. "I left a note for Shizun last night."

After a pause, Chu Yu pushed Xie Xi off, scowling. He could feel that thing still in his body was restless and ready to make trouble: "Pull it out."

Xie Xi hadn't seen Chu Yu for a few days so he held Chu Yu tightly, he was very reluctant to let go. Caressing and stroking Chu Yu's body, Xie Xi could barely control himself. Moaning softly as he slowly pulled out, Xie Xi rested his head on Chu Yu's neck, rubbing against him like a kitten. Xie Xi said in a hoarse voice: "Shixiong... I missed you so much..."

Chu Yu, who had been stroked and caressed all over, could hardly control himself. From just outside the door came Third Shidi's timid-sounding voice: "Da Shixiong... Second Shixiong... are you alright? ... Shizun is waiting for you..."

Xie Xi's eyebrows twitched. The expression on his face turned stormy. Glaring at the faintly visible figure behind the door, Xie Xi reluctantly let go of Chu Yu.

Chu Yu regained his senses when he heard Third Shidi's voice. The confused thoughts that had been whirling around in his mind also came to a halt.

Wait a minute! This is his room. Isn't it normal for Chu Yu to stay here?

Yes, it's normal to be in his own room.

Comforting himself with this thought, Chu Yu put his clothes on, smoothed down his hair, then he got up to open the door. Unexpectedly, Xie Xi pulled Chu Yu back into his arms before Chu Yu could touch the latch.

Xie Xie, with a calm expression on his face, reached out and opened the door.

Third Shidi had been bored simply waiting so he had been crouching behind the door making a snowman. He hurried back when he heard a noise but when he saw the scene in front of him, he swallowed the words he was going to say and stood there in silence.

Although he guessed that there was something...

Third Shidi hadn't expected that Da Shixiong, who normally looked so noble, cool, elegant, and magnificent, would have such a side to him. Although the expression on his face was still cold, the corners of his eyes were a little flushed with traces of passion. His disheveled hair was draped over his shoulders, contrasting with his dewy white skin. The hickeys on his neck weren't hidden at all and one could also see traces of blue and green marks on his chest beneath his loose collar.

Chu Yu's beguiling "fresh out of bed after a night of passion" look was so striking that Third Shidi couldn't help but swallow audibly. Looking over at Xie Xi's cold, silent face, Third Shidi suddenly realized.