64

Although Chu Yu's expression didn't change, his mind had received an enormous shock.

F*** f*** f***! What's going on? Weren't all of these onlookers here to watch the Chu family's situation?

The large crowd of onlookers was making a racket. Their excited voices and burning gazes scared Chu Yu to the point that he didn't dare to make a move. Suddenly, he felt his hand being grabbed by someone. The warm hand passed its warmth on to him and seemed to melt through this winter's ice.

Xie Xi softly sighed and faintly said: "Shixiong is quite popular......"

The long and wide sleeves of their robes hung downwards and covered their hands. Chu Yu was a bit nervous and swept a glance around them. It wasn't until he saw that no one had noticed that he silently pinched Xie Xi's hand.

......He had actually forgotten that the original had held the title of Tian Yuan Sect's number one on the list of ten most beautiful men.

But the person who was beside him now was a bit more handsome compared to the original. The original's laurels should have been removed right?

As if he knew what Chu Yu was thinking, Xie Xi teasingly used his index finger to draw a circle in the palm of his hand. He pinched Chu Yu's fingers and then stroked them inch by inch. He unhurriedly said: "The moment that these people see Shidi they immediately break into a run. It's completely different from when they see Shixiong."

Chu Yu was itching from his actions. The itching had traveled from the palm of his hand all the way to his heart. He uncomfortably pulled at his hand but when he failed to pull it back, he then simply lowered his eyes. After pondering for a long while, he suddenly came to a realization.

In these past few years, Xie Xi hadn't returned very often as he was very diligent in hunting down demonic cultivators while at Qing Tu. Sometimes, he would even carelessly leak killing intent from his body. These disciples were mostly those who had remained at Tian Yuan Sect and therefore hadn't seen many life or death battles. After seeing Xie Xi's appearance that looked as if he were a living Yama, there was an eighty percent chance that they didn't even have the time to admire his looks before they were scared into running away.

......No wonder this child became bent. Something like hitting on girls must be simply impossible.

Chu Yu sincerely said: "Shidi, you should really be a bit more good-natured towards others......"

Xie Xi continued to knead his fingers and didn't seem to mind it: "It's enough if I have Shixiong."

Just as Chu Yu was planning on educating Xie Xi, that group of excited disciples finally calmed down. The eyes of the youth leading them were brimming with tears of excitement as he raised his sleeves and gave a deep bow towards Chu Yu.

"Many thanks for Da Shixiong's kindness for looking after and instructing me. Please accept this bow from Shidi."

Chu Yu was given another shock. He promptly moved over to help him up and waited for him to raise his head. After carefully looking at him for a while, Chu Yu recognized him. His originally somewhat fuzzy memories cleared up.