Food Fight//Oliver Phelps

A/N: I thought of this idea while making cupcakes and I thought it was cute so I hope you guys like it as well <3

Also, I literally looked up a recipe for cake to make sure to get the ingredients right. This is how much I love writing and the amount of effort I put into it :)

_________________________________

Oliver and you have been dating for a few years now and live in an apartment together. Today, for no specific reason, you both felt like baking cupcakes. 

You stepped into the kitchen and pulled out aprons for the both of you. Ollie placed his over his neck then tied it around his back. You tried to get yours on yourself but were unable to do it.

"Ollie, can you tie this for me, " you said while turning around.

"Sure love, " he said while brushing your hair over your shoulder and grabbing the strings to loop together. Once he was done you turned around and quickly stepped on your tippy-toes to give him a peck on the lips. 

When you pulled away you were both smiling so brightly. You blushed and turned to pick up the recipe and start reading off the ingredients.

"Can you grab the mixer Ollie, " you asked? He walked over to the lower cabinet in which you kept the mixer and easily lifted it. You bit your lip as you noticed his strong arms and muscles.

"What are you looking at Love?" he asked which caused you to be pulled out of your thoughts.

"Oh, um...nothing. Can you get the eggs, milk, and butter while I get the flour and sugar, " you asked before grabbing all the ingredients.

You placed them all onto the counter then took out the mixing cups. You carefully read the instructions once more then began to start.

"Can you preheat the oven?" you asked Ollie while measuring the sugar and pouring it into the bowl. When he didn't move you looked up to see him staring back down at you.

"Hello, earth to Oliver, " you say while waving your hand in front of his face.

"Oh, sorry. Just got distracted by how good you look, " she said with a wink. You couldn't help but laugh at his comment.

"I'm glad you think I look good but I need you to preheat the oven, " you said while shoving him towards the appliance.

"Hey! Watch it, " he laughed while stumbling over and turning it on. You rolled your eyes and continued to pour the sugar into the mixing bowl.

All of a sudden Oliver placed his hands on my shoulder, causing me to jump and spill the sugar. 

"Ollie! Look what you made me do!" you complained while turning around to slap his arm.

He only smirked and said, "you look so cute when you are angry."

You rolled my eyes once again and responded, "you're impossible."

Finally, he started to cooperate and help to put everything else in the bowl. All the wet ingredients were inside and you turned the mixer on. Once you stepped away Ollie pulled you into a kiss. You carefully put your arms around his neck, making sure not to get the food that was on your hand into his hair. 

You felt his hand slowly move from your hips and towards the counter. You pulled away from his kiss, only to have flour thrown in your face. You closed my eyes and stood there silently for a second before saying, "don't you dare even start."

"Start what?" Ollie said innocently. You opened your eyes back up and immediately Oliver placed a bit of the batter on your nose. 

"That's it, " you said while grabbing the first thing you saw on the counter, an egg. You tried to stand on your toes and crack it on top of his head but he only pushed your hand out of the way, sending the egg flying across the room.

"Hey! That's not fair, " you said while furrowing your brows. He smirked and responded, "no one said this was going to be a fair game."

You then grabbed the spatula out of the bowl and flung part of the batter at him, leaving a streak down the side of my face. You saw him pick up another egg and you immediately turned around and sprinted across the house.

"You come back here!" he yelled at me while trying to catch up. "Stay away from me! I didn't do anything wrong, " you yelled back, coming out as more of a squeal.

He finally caught you in his one arm which snaked around your waist. You screamed as you felt the liquids of the egg that was in his hand drip down the side of your face.

"What the hell Oliver! Ugh, now I look like a mess, " you said while turning around and hitting his arm.

He couldn't stop laughing as he said, "you were going to do it to me first. Besides, you still manage to look good with egg all over your head."

"I would take that as a compliment but I'm angry at you, " you said while crossing your arms and furrowing your eyebrows.

He just stared at you for a minute then a smirk appeared on his face. "What are you thinking?" you ask cautiously while stepping backward, away from Oliver.

"Oh nothing, " he said slowly before lunging towards you and tickling you. You squirmed around again and tried so hard to stop yourself from laughing but it was no use. "I thought you were supposed to be mad at me, why are you laughing, " Oliver said without stopping.

"Because...you...stop it!" you managed to spit out between giggles. 

Once he finally stopped tickling you he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a hug. You placed your head on his chest and acted as if everything was normal then immediately started to wipe the egg off your head onto his shirt.

"Hey! Stop that!" he said while pushing away from you. You only started laughing and said, "you couldn't be angry at me even if you tried, you love me too much."

"You're right. I am totally, one hundered percent, in love with you, " he smiled while pulling you back into his loving arms and placing a kiss on your lips.