Chapter 5<3

Ravens POV

It's my last day in Scotland and then I fly back tomorrow morning. Today, I was going on a mission with the current Dons eldest son. Knox had asked me to show him a few tips. Though things were a little deferent considering I was a woman and he was a man, I was still gonna show him a few things. I have 3 rules on a mission.

1. Detach from your feelings.
2. Don't let there be any loose ends.
3. Never turn your back on the target.

Our target today was an American man, 48 years old, his name was Nicolas and in debt to Knox. He had been give 2 warnings to have the payment ready by today.

"You ready?" I looked at Knox's son whose name was Jeremy.

"Yeah" he offered me his arm. We were going to a ball where our target be and we were posing as couple. I took his arm with a small smile.

I won't deny it, he was handsome. He had a nice body at 6'4. You could see his muscles through his dress shirt and he had a sharp jawline. His piercing green with a hint of blue eyes and jet black hair.

While there was me, I had light brown hair with ocean blue eyes and an hour glass figure. I wasn't buff but I had muscle. My hair was down to the bottom of my back at my 5'6 frame.

He was wearing a black Armani suit and I was wearing a long sleeve black dress with a low v cut and a high slit up one side of the dress and a silver waist band.

Ravens dress^

Jeremy helped me into the matte black Lamborghini. Once he was in, we drove off.

Jaxons POV

I sat on my couch of my private penthouse, looking over New York City with a glass of whiskey in one hand and a gun in the other. I couldn't think straight.

I just killed a kid. I didn't mean to- I meant to keep him out of it but he was stupid and jumped in the way of his family member.

~Flash Back~

Danny just tried to kill one of my men, so it was simple. He is going to die. I knocked on his door and not even 3 minutes later, the door swings open and sure enough it's Danny. His face paled and he knew he fucked up.

I grabbed his throat and walked into his house, pushing him back as I grabbed my gun.

"What made you think you could put hands on one of my men- LET ALONE TRY AND KILL HIM?!?"

"H-He dis-dis-disrespected me! Jaxon! I can't breathe!" I dropped him to the floor as he gasped for air.

"THAT WAS THE BODYGUARD FOR MY SISTER YOU FUCKING IDIOT! DONT YOU DARE MAKE UP EXCUSES. I KNOW YOU SAW HIM WATCHING MY SISTER!" I raised my gun and pulled the trigger.....before I could stop anything, a little boy was in front of Danny.