74

There was a glint in Chu Yu's eyes as he stared at Xie Xi. His lips, which were slightly red and swollen from all the sucking, spread into a smile as he felt the change in Xie Xi's body. He lowered his voice and raised his head to bite Xie Xi's lower lip. "... Whatever reward you want, take it yourself."

Xie Xi almost lost control after being teased in such a way by Chu Yu; he pressed his hands tightly to his sides, the deep desire shining in his eyes. "Shixiong, it's not just the reward. You still owe me many things. Do you want to repay them all today?"

Chu Yu was dumbfounded. "What?"

Xie Xi bent over slightly and pecked his way down from Chu Yu's lower jaw to his Adam's apple. Biting it softly, he replied in a light tone, "386 days."

???

Huh???

Chu Yu did not dare to exhale. He swallowed, not daring to think about it, and gave a dry laugh, "...Shidi, there's no need for you and me to be so distant. How about we just write this debt off?"

There was a hint of a sneer on Xie Xi's face as he straightened up. He said nothing.

Chu Yu patted him on the face, coughed softly, and softened his tone. "My dear shidi... It's not as if I did it on purpose. I'm back now, am I not?"

Xie Xi remained silent. As he took away his hand, he noticed the scars on Chu Yu's previously slender and beautiful hands. His expression turned colder. He reached out to caress Chu Yu's face and kissed his fingertips. He sighed. "... Shixiong."

You never change.

Chu Yu did not want Xie Xi to think about it. He blinked, hooked his hands around Xie Xi's neck, and kissed him. He said with a smile. "The night is short. Does shidi still want to continue to think about this? Am I not here in front of you now? If you still want to think of the other 'me', then what do you want the 'me' in front of you to do?"

After a pause, Xie Xi finally smiled. He leaned his forehead against Chu Yu's as his eyes shone. His gaze was as gentle as the breeze and as bright as the clear moon. Yet his actions told a different story. "Shixiong... are you comfortable with me?"

Xie Xi's sudden movement caused Chu Yu to shiver as he closed his eyes and fought down his bashfulness. "Yes."

Xie Xi kissed the corner of his eye with aggrievement and said. "Shixiong is lying to me. If you really are comfortable, why won't you open your eyes and look at me?"

Chu Yu, "... Oh, science has proven that a man's senses will become even keener when he cannot see..."

"Science... What's that? Well if that's the case, shidi will follow shixiong's instructions."

Right after Xie Xi's words, Chu Yu came to understand the true meaning of 'never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you'.

Xie Xi pulled out a long strip of cloth to cover Chu Yu's eyes.

Everything turned pitch black before him. Chu Yu could see nothing and could only feel Xie Xi patiently kissing and caressing his body. His tender voice lingered in his ears:

"Shixiong, do you want to be with me? Hmm?"

Chu Yu trembled. His body felt like it was on fire, scalding, and mellowing. Only Xie Xi's lips and his cooler body temperature could give him some relief.