(7) Bingo

718 words
The chilling breeze mixed with the thick mist clouding Team 7's vision sends shivers down (m/n)'s spine. As the man slowly rows the boat towards the Land of the Waves. Revealing a huge bridge, only to be half-built. Naruto gazes in amazement. "WOW! IT'S HUGE!!" The boat rower cringed at Naruto's outburst. "O-Oi! Please keep it down! I took this boat out under the cover of the fog and cut off the engine with rowing by hand so we won't be caught. If they do find us, we would be in big trouble!" With the boat rower's words of warning, Naruto clasps his hand to his mouth as the rest of the team shakes their heads.

"Mr. Tazuna, I want to ask you something before we arrive at the pier. The identity of your assailants and the reason why they are after you. If you don't tell us...Our mission may end when you make landfall." Kakashi says.

(Skippin Gato and stuff)

The boat passes under a tunnel and upon exiting it, (m/n) finds himself breathe in the salty air as Team 7 witnesses the scenery of the Land of the Waves. (M/n) stands up, "Uh..(m/n), you're going.." Naruto tried to warn. "Chill,once we get him home we can go-"

SPLASH!

He had fallen off the boat and dove into the water. As the team peeked over to see if he was okay, all that they could see was his bandaged face poking out of the cold water. Naruto snickered, "IDOI-" suddenly he was interrupted by (m/n) spewing water from his mouth and onto Naruto's face. "Sh-shut up..Naruto.." he muttered, face flushed.

Upon docking, Team 7 and Tazuna get off the boat. "This is as far as I will go. See you around." the boat rower bids his goodbye and Tazuna thanks him.

"Okay, please get me home safely," Tazuna says to the squad as Kakashi nods his head. As they all walk together, (m/n) sighs at the intense fog he can feel since he had bandages on his eyes.  "(M/n)-kun, shouldn't you maybe take off you bandages so you can see better?" Sakura asks, hand reaching out towards (m/n)'s bandages. Making him react by pulling her hand into a vice-grip, "Please don't. I can sense you guys around me so it's not that hard to feel the heavy fog." he answers with a warm smile towards Sakura, making her melt on the inside.

•••

"GET DOWN!"

As everyone ducks from Kakashi's warning, a giant sword flew out from the tree, "(M/N)-KUN!" As he heard those words, Team 7 saw (m/n) with his head severed from his body. Naruto and Sasuke both stood there shocked. His bandages fell to reveal glossy, wine colored eyes wide in shock.

The group all pulled their gaze away from their fallen teammate. Glaring furiously at the assassin. "Well, well, well. If it isn't Zabuza Momochi, rogue ninja of the Village Hidden in the Mist." Kakashi said sternly, Naruto clenched his fist. When he was about to charge towards Zabuza, until Kakashi stopped him. "Stop, don't try. He's on whole different level than you.."

Zabuza chuckled, leaping down in front (m/n)'s corpse, "Heh, didn't actually I would be able to kill this little rascal.." he stomped on (m/n)'s head, "Get your foot off of (m/n)-kun!" Naruto growled while being held back by Kakashi. Zabuza lifted his head, "HA! You act like this imbecile has been your friend for years! Do you even know how much blood he's dirtied his hands with!" He laughed as Team 7 stood there puzzled and shocked, "W-What do mean..?" Sakura stutters.

Zabuza whips out a book tossing it at them. As the book opened, they're eyes widened when they saw (m/n)'s name. "This..is the Hidden in the Mist's Bingo Book.." Kakashi muttered.

"Y-You..mean that..(m/n) is an S-ranked c-criminal.." Sakura trembled.

"Ha! Doesn't matter on how! Either way he can tell you when you guys walk through the gates of the afterlife!" Zabuza laughed.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

A/n: Srry that this is a short chapter Ówò