Chapter eight

A/N: ok so this is gof era and there's normally no quidditch, but I decided to put it in. So don't mind if the facts and timeline don't match the books perfectly!!

While eating breakfast with the twins, Harry and Ron sat down in front of them. Mason and Draco were still glaring daggers at each other, from across the room.

"Ickle little Ronnikins!" The twins greeted, as the two sat down. Ron rolled his eyes, a blush all ready forming caused by the embarrassing name. Mason broke the glaring contest, once she heard what the twins had said.

"Ohhh, so that's what people call you?" Mason smirked at the blushing red head.

"Only these two idiots." Ron mumbled, trying to distract himself by scarfing down his breakfast.

"Anyway!" Harry said, interrupting his friend's embarrassment. "What classes do you have, Mason? You're a fourth year too, right?"

The group continued to talk about everything new this year, after Mason compared her schedule to Harry's and Ron's. It turned out that they had quite a few classes together. Ron and Harry were over the moon, when the found out.

Meanwhile, at the Slytherin table, Draco was pissed, like usual. This time it was because of seeing Mason. Which reminded him of what happened this morning.

"I've waited a full week! It's time to get myself a new girlfriend." Jack smiled while scanning the girls in the great hall. Ignoring how his eyes seemed to always find theirselves looking back at Mason.

"Why do you even bother? It's not like it lasts, anyway." Adrian laughed, munching on a piece of toast. Truthfully, Jack liked the distraction and he wanted to keep up his player rep.

"Yeah, it's only the start of the year." Blaise added. "I don't even go for anyone yet."

Adrian raised a brow to Blaise in response. 'Lies' he thought. Jack just let out a yawn, stretching his arms out.

"He's been wanting a new one since the train ride." Adrian added, rolling his eyes. "But he got a little distracted by a certain brunette."

"Shut up Adrian! And don't be jealous, Zabini. All of Hogwarts knows that Jack Stone is the sexiest man here!" Jack smirked, running his hands through his brown hair. Adrian snorted, spitting out the pumpkin juice that he had been drinking.

"Whatever." Blaise scoffed, knowing how many girls drool over Jack. Jack gave a smug smile to the annoyed Slytherin.

"Stone, you're in love with your best friend, who's sitting with the Gryffindors over you. Sit your ass down." Theodore Nott chuckled, just joining the conversation now.

"Stone, we should go walk Mase to class." Adrian interrupted Jack, who was on the verge of cussing Theo out. Adrian paused for a second, before adding "Let's also say how tall she looks. And how we were really wrong."

"Good plan." Jack quickly nodded, not wanting to feel like Mason was annoyed with him. Adrian and Jack made their way over to the Gryffindor table.