Reason. . . Suspiscion

Arc: Decades. . . (2)

~~~

Naruto jumped from tree to tree. To make sure the bandits were the only thing around the area suspicious, Naruto had doubled check around each possible nook and cranny that Naruto could think of.

This mission. . . man! Naruto thought as he neared back to the Sato estate.

To say Naruto was annoyed was an understatement. He completely hates this mission altogether. From unnecessary paranoia from Yoshio, to bandits that were hardly a challenge.

This mission was truly just a load of bullshit all into one. 

Naruto jumped on one more tree before he landed on the ground that led him towards the Sato estate. He sighed as he walked towards the gate of the estate.

From a distance, Naruto saw the gate of the Sato estate opening up. Sato Yoshio — he emerged from the other side and stood in front of the gate. Naruto continued to walk before he stood face-to-face with him.

"I am guessing that you have completed the task that I wanted you to complete?" Yoshio asked Naruto. He nodded in response. "I have completed it." Naruto told him.

"What exactly was the problem?" He asked Naruto.

"It was just a group of bandits roaming around your estate. They really weren't that strong." Naruto replied to Yoshio's question. He nodded in understanding.

"I see. If that was the case, then I really shouldn't have requested for your help. A regular jonin would have been fine and adequate enough to accomplish this job." Yoshio said in a apologizing tone.

Naruto shook his head.

"It's fine. I took care of it anyway. Besides, I don't think anyone else in Konoha could do it as good as me." Naruto claimed like a child. Yoshio just chuckled.

"I'm sure they couldn't. Thank you for your services. You are now free to leave, Naruto." Yoshio told him. He raised an eyebrow before Naruto nodded and jumped away.

As Naruto jumped away, Yoshio turned around with a small smirk that slowly crept up to his lips. Yoshio reopened the gate and entered it once more. The breeze brushed against his face.

Naruto. What you don't know is this whole mission. . . was orchestrated by me. Yoshio thought. From the very beginning, this mission was being controlled by Yoshio.

From the very bad and shitty reasoning for this mission, to the 6 bandits that I hired. Everything was going according to my very plan. Yoshio thought as the gates closed behind him.

As a rogue-nin, you traveled everywhere. And since you traveled everywhere, you have came near this place before. I kept an eye out on you every time you came into the vicinity of the Sato estate. That was at least. . . a few dozen times. Yoshio knew of Naruto even before Naruto found out of Yoshio. The smirk was everlasting on his face.

Every time you went along the forest that surround our estate, things changed. I don't know what changed, but I just had that kind of feeling — the feeling of knowing something was just not the same. Yoshio thought as he slowly walked into the garden.