Spider-verse pt 7

(For me, finally figuring out what I'm doing with the story, and characters, with all future plans complete)

Y/n is seen watching Peni as she's seen finishing the goober. Y/n looks over at Gwen, who was watching the two. When he asked her if something was wrong, she simply answered she would watch over the two.

Peni: Annnd done!

Peni shows the Goober to Y/n.

Y/n: Great job Peni, now we could take down that collider and get everyone home!

Peni blushes

Peni: *giggles* It was no problem! Now come on! Let's head back to the others!

The three head up stairs, as they look to see Noir lying on the couch trying to solve a Rubik's cube.

Noir: This is purple?

Porker shakes his head.

Porker: Nope.

Noir: Blue?

Porker: No.

Y/n: Can he not see colors?

Y/n looks at Noir, before turning to Peter.

Y/n: Anyway, any word on Miles?

Peter: No, but I know he'll come in here, recharged, and ready to fight.

Suddenly, Miles rushes in through the front door. Miles gets Peter's attention.

Peter. Hey kid, where were you?

Miles: *panicked* My uncle. My uncle Aaron, he's the Prowler.

Peter: Slow down.

Miles: He works for Kingpin. He tried to kill me!

Noir: This's a pretty Hard-core origin story.

Peni and Y/n punch Noir's shoulders.

Peter: It's okay, we're gonna figure this out.

Gwen: Were you followed?

Miles: What? No, I don't think so.

Suddenly everyone's spider-sense goes off as they all look at the door. Everyone quickly puts on their mask. The doorbell then goes off before suddenly one of Doc Oct's arms, busts through the door and spills Aunt May's tray of hot chocolates.

Oct: Cute place. Real honey.

May: Oh great, it's Liv.

Miles: *whispers* I guess I was followed.

Peter: Get out of here kid.

Miles goes to run through the back, when suddenly tombstone and this world's Scorpion are seen walking in.